🎃Scary Movies🎃

Movie Sunday had now become a ritual at the Hargreaves Estate. Vanya didn't know how, but she regretted ever agreeing to it. They all got to pick a movie, rotating choices every week. What sucked for Vanya was that Five, Klaus, Deigo, and Luther all enjoyed the horror genre. Ben thought it was idiotic and Alison thought it was gross. But Vanya? She thought it was terrifying. Absolutely terrifying. So when Five caught wind, that Deigo found out, that Luther knew from Klaus that Vanya was scared of horror movies, he was, more or less pissed. What fueled his anger further was the fact that on movie Sunday, Luther had picked, you guessed it, a horror movie.

"I love this movie!!!!" Kalus said, throwing himself on the couch next to Ben in the common room.

"Eh. It's kind of dumb don't you think? She walks right into that trap!" Ben says, pointing to the stereotypical cheerleader on the screen.

"O-oh m-m-my God B-ben it's just a m-m-m-movie." Deigo huffs, shoving some jellybeans in his mouth.

"It's a sort of thriller that keeps the suspense going. I like it." Luther shrugs, Alison practically ontop him.

"I think it's gross. All that blood? Ew." Allison comments, shuddering at the grotesque thoughts, than snuggled back up to Luther.

While their siblings were arguing Vanya, had curled up into a small ball, barley taking up mass. She wrapped herself in warm blanket, tucking herself away as a form of security. Five, who was next to her, tapped her shoulder.

"Vanya it's just a movie." Five says, putting an arm around her.

"Mhm" Vanya weakly responds, eyes wide open.

Five sighs, pulling Vanya into a tight embrace. Vanya melts into it, wrapping her arms around his torso, nuzzling her head farther into the fabric of shirt. The blood curtling screams from the T.V. only fuels her desire to leave.

Five and Vanya remained like that for the rest of the movie before the credits rolled. Everyone had already fallen asleep on the couchs and or floor. Vanya on the other hand was wide awake. Five was concerned for the poor girl, as she looked tired and in a state of panic.

"Here let's go to my room." Five whispered, pulling up a shivering Vanya.

"O-ok." She meakly replied.

As they approached the room, Five was still holding her hand. Five blushes madly, glad at the fact that Vanya was to scared to notice anything but the darkness that surrounded them. Upon reaching his bedroom, he pulled her onto his bed, laying down with her and covering her in soft linens.

"I'm here. Nothing's going to hurt you." Five whispered, mumbling sweet nothings into her ear.

Her arms had found themselves wrapped strongly around Five, and her legs had entangled with his. Vanya's head laid firm in his chest as his hands pulled her closer, if that was even possible. Vanya felt her eyes grow heavy, as she succumbed to the drowsy promising abyss of sleep. Five following suit, laying his head in Vanya's soft long hair.

Okay, so maybe Vanya could endure a few more scary movies if it would end up in Fives room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, I like writing stories where they fall asleep in one another's bed. Anywho, happy Day you guys! I hate horror movies  so this inspo came when my friend forced me to watch nightmare on elmes street. Anyways, stay spooky little cookies! ♥️🍪