Hey There

"Hello, Akuma." 

Akuma Damashire. 27. Long, messy hair. Killed...yeah, maybe a few people. Thrown into juvie then transported to prison when he was 20. So let's see here.

16...

17...

18...

19...

20...

21...

22...

23...

24...

25...

25...

25...

26...

27! So 16-27 is 11 years. Wow. 

"You're freed." The warden opens the door, staring at Damashire who's on the ground. "Really? Well...where will I go?"

The warden doesn't talk to him until they're outside the gates. "Don't fuck up again."

"I had my reasons. See ya." He walks along the road toward the city.

Finally. I wonder if ol' Shota's a teacher at U. A. Did he get a girlfriend? Did he get worse? Who knows, maybe he's dead. 

He stops walking. 
Don't think that. 

****

Today, Damashire's released. I think he hates me. I haven't visited him once. He chills in his sleeping bag. "Hey, sir?" A students taps his sleeping bag. "What is it?" He unzips it. "Someone's...asking for you."

"Tell them I'm busy."

"They're right there." He stands up in his sleeping bag and regrets standing in it. "Hey, there. Aizawa." Aizawa gets out his sleeping bag and drags him out the classroom. The class is, very, very, very, very, very, veryyy curious on Aizawa's odd behavior around this...man they do not know of.

"Hey, Aizawa," for the first time in ages, Damashire smiles at him. "Been awhile hasn't it? Geez, you look dead."

"Why are you here? How did you even know where to go?" Aizawa was a bit flustered about the situation. "Wh-Why here?"

The students watched them argue through the windows. A few of them concocted ideas about their relationship.

"Is he his son?" Shoto Todoroki sees them, and they look somewhat related to each other. 

"Ooh! Maybe their boyfriends!" Mina Ashido jumps up and down. 

"No, that's an extremely odd direction to go in," Tenya Iida speaks out. 

"Maybe they're just friends?" Izuku Midoriya sighs. What are up with these theories? 

"They're watching," Damashire says, in a sing song tone.  Aizawa turns to the window, looking flustered and pissed. His eyes glow red, warning them not to be there. They quickly go back to their seats.

"Aizawa, it was pretty boring in the prison, without you there. Maybe that's why I came here. To see you." Aizawa was secretly pleased to hear that. "If your students aren't still watching, can I hug you?"

"In your fucking dreams." Damashire puts his hands up. "I'll wait." Aizawa covers the glass, even thought that'll do nothing. Damashire helps by putting his hand on top of his. Aizawa moves it and covers a different piece of glass. 

"Listen, there's a bar a few blocks away from this school. Here." He gives him a piece of paper with the address of the local bar. "Meet me there at 8." Damashire nods. "Alright." Aizawa pats his shoulder and walks back into the classroom.

"Wait," Damashire grabs Aizawa's arm. "You still live in the same house?" Aizawa closes the door so the students, once again don't hear him talking. Aizawa gives him another piece of paper. "There you go. See ya." That's when they split ways.

****

Everyone in the classroom has multiple questions on who the guy Aizawa was talking to was. "Everyone, shut up. I'll answer 20 questions, raise your hand if you don't want to ask one. I won't say this again."

Students number 1, 4, 9, 10, 17, 18, and 19 raise their hands.
"That makes 13."

"So! Is he your boyfriend?"

Mina Ashido. Quirk: Acid. Mina's acid is powerful enough to melt through solid concrete, and she can slide on it, making her mobility even faster. On top of that, she can shoot acid from her hands like a fight hydrant. Mina Ashido is surprisingly powerful with no glaring weaknesses.