D-Dahamei?

Once again in the corner of the classroom because I seriously have nothing to do. I mostly just stare at Aizawa. 

He's so hot. 

I stare at him, still wondering why he won't love me back. Maybe he has a secret girlfriend, or, crazier yet, a secret boyfriend. I grumble. Then, the lunch bell rings. "Okay, out my class and into the cafeteria." They all leave in an "orderly" fashion.

As they all run out the classroom like gremlins, Aizawa's behind them. "You wanna eat something?" He asks me. "I'll come with. I rather see the menu than imagine it." I stand up a walk behind him. 

I whisper in his ear, "Can you please love me?" Aizawa chuckles, "No. At least you tried." 
"At least I tried."

♡♡♡♡

Alright. It has been a week since everything happened. I'm sitting on the couch, wearing Aizawa's hoodie. He walks up to me. "Give that back." He raises out his hand. "It's warm," I tell him. "It's my favorite one," he flushes up a little. "But I don't feel like it." I stand up in front of him.

"I'm still taller than you."

"I-I know, I-I'm just checking." He slips it off of me, "You can only wear my shirts," amd slips it on himself. "If my phone rings, wake me up," he lays on my chest, hugging me. I really don't understand his actions. I guess I'm just comfortable.

Then I hear knocking. I push Aizawa off me, not to hard though. I walk to the door and open it. 
"Who are you?"

The girl smiles at me. I realize there's blood on her. "You don't recognize your sister?" She's very pretty, with short hair.

It's still not clicking. "It's me!" She raises her hands in the air. They're covered in blood. She realizes they are, and licks them.

"D-Dahamei?" My face was as if I saw a ghost. She nods. "Uhuh!" I walk closer to her and check her. I touch her face. "Y-You look so different." I start sobbing. "Where-Where have you been?"

"So! They took me and asked if you were treating me right, and of course I said that you were because you're the best brother ever, and then they put me in an orphanage, but I didn't want to be in the orphanage and all the children there were ass so I killed them! Then I—!"

I hug tightly. "I missed you so much." Dahamei loses her smile for a second, hearing him cry. She hugs him back. "I missed you too. Now can I finish my story?"

I wipe my eyes. "Come in here first." She skips into the room. "Lemme wipe your hands. I don't want you staining Aizawa's things if you touch them."

She gasps. "This is Aizawa's home!?"
"Yeah, it is." Aizawa wakes up. As I'm wiping her hands Aizawa walks over to us in the kitchen. "Hi, Dahamei." She waves, her hands with no more blood. 

"So! Onii-chan, as I was saying, the children in the orphanage were ass so I killed them! It was really fun and I don't know why!" Aizawa's face goes as if he's seen a ghost, "after that, I left and fended off for myself. A lot of people tried to take me! Maybe because I killed all those children in the orphanage! I ended up in the forest after I don't know how many hours. A few years later, I found the same police that took you, so I killed them too. I really hated them!

"I think I was 12 when this happened. A lot more people tried to take me so I killed them. I found this girl named Himiko and she's sooo much like me! After that I got her friends to find you and learned that you were still in Musutafu! It was a whole lot easier to find you. How I got the blood on my hands was from someone who recognized me! I think they're after me now, but it's not much of a problem."

She looked high. "Dahamei, do you need water?" As she sits on the chair, she kicks her legs back and forth. "Nope, I feel great! Aizawa, are you a hero now?" Aizawa snaps back from his thoughts. "What?"

"Are you a hero now?" Aizawa nodded. "Yeah...I am. Can I talk to Damashire for a sec?"

Aizawa pulls Damashire to the side. "What is wrong with her?" Damashire's surprised to hear him say something like that. "That came out wrong." Damashire sighs, "Nothing is wrong with her."
Damashire looks at his sister, who's in the kitchen, playing with knives. He remembers the first time she activated her quirk. "I-I think it's her...quirk." He squeezes his arms. "Hey, Dahamei." She looks up from the knives, "Huh?"

She drops the knives and walks over to them. "Can you tell me about your quirk?" She smiles. "I'm so glad you asked! It's really fun to talk about because of all the bloody details. Toga explained to me what my quirk was because I thought I had no idea to use it!"

"Explain the quirk," Aizawa says, wanting to get straight to the point. "R-Right! Toga called it Spontaneous lovesickness or whatever. I don't like the name, so I'm still thinking of one." Aizawa raises an eyebrow. "Anyways, when I get upset or angry or whatever I get a rush of energy and bloodlust and want to kill the person or whatever. If anyone has ever hurt Onii-chan I'd kill them with my bare hands."

"So in the name of Damashire, it's okay to do it?" Aizawa points to Damashire. She nods vigorously.

"Oh! And the same for Toga, I love her so much, she's like my best friend in the entire world♡." She smiles thinking about her. "Aw, so you have a crush on her," Damashire says, smiling. "What—What!? N-No, shut the fuck up! That's not true, I just really, really care about her." Dahamei became upset and flushed. 

"Ohhh, speaking of crushes, did you and Aizawa finally get together?" She smiles. "Never," Aizawa says, and he walks away. "Don't be such an ass," Damashire looks at him, the temptation to look at his ass unbearable. "But you do love him right?" Damashire looks at her, smiling softly. He sits on the couch, nodding. "Uhuh...I just wish he felt the same."

♡♡♡♡