You Can't do That to Me.

As I drive, I come up to this school. U.A. Typical. School for heroes, world's heard of it. My mom told me I'd never get into this school, and she was right. I never wanted to either.

Sometimes, I think about what my sister thought about U.A., but I never thought of asking because I didn't want her to get ideas. Ideas like that she could become a hero and...travel the world.

I'm just afraid that I'll be alone if she does. She's all I have. Everything I'm doing is for us, but mostly for her. She has the better life. Hoping she does. If it's murder, I don't fucking care, as long as she's happy.

Because I love it when she's happy.

****

We find a park and a few tents there. That must mean people sleep there. Huh. I park the car in the parking lot of the park and turn the car off. "Where are we now?" She asks. I stretch. "Uhm...Musutafu...I suppose..." I crawl into the back to be with Dahamei and hug her, closing my eyes. "I'm so tired," I tell her. She tries to wiggle out, smiling. "Lemme go!"

"No!" I tell her, holding her tightly. "But you smell!" I sniff my clothes. "I don't think I smell. You're wrong." She sighs. "Lemme go!" She bites my arm, and god it hurts.

"Ow!" I let her go. "Dahameii, that huurt." I roll my sleeve up. I'm bleeding. I grab some cloth I found on the car's ground and wrap it around my arm. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." She touches the cloth, a bit sad. I look at her, dumbfounded, then smile. "Tsk, everyone makes mistakes. Even me." She looks at me as if I'm lying.

"Really?" She crawls into my lap. "Yes, even me. I'm not perfect, nor are you. If we were, I don't think mom or dad would've died. I still would've...killed them off anyways..." I didn't regret saying that.

"Okay, Onii-chan." She kisses my forehead. "And, Onii-chan?" I cock my head to the side. "Hm?"

"Do you think we'll be safe?" I laugh for a few seconds. "Never. That's the...unfortunate truth."

****
I walk into a store with Dahamei, looking for clothes her size. Simple stuff. We walk into an aisle of clothes. I see a lot of clothes that look her size, and so I ask her. "What do you want?" She hits the side of her thigh with her hands, a bit excited. "I-I don't know, Onii-chan. Why can't you choose?"

"Because I dunno what little girls like. But if you insist, sure." I just grab 3 black shirts and 3 shorts. Simple. "You good with these?" She nods. "Okay then. Almost forgot the shoes."

So we change aisles. The amount of shoes for one size surprised me. She picked red sneakers. "Onii-chan!" She wears them. "Yes, yes, they're pretty on you. Take them off. I have to pay for them first." She said, "But then I won't look pretty with them." I pat her head. "You're always pretty. But okay, you can keep them on."

She skips to the register with me and still doesn't take the shoes off. So instead of trying to take them from her, I pick her up and show the shoes to the clerk. The clerk looks at me funny then scans it.

After paying for the items, we go back in the car. "Onii-chan, where we gonna go now?" I sigh and let my head fall back. "To be honest...I really don't know."

****
Aizawa's 28 in the current series, or 30, i dunno, and in the present time, Akuma's 27...right now he's 16...so Aizawa's  17...pfffffffffffffft

Aizawa looks out the window, trying his best to ignore Hizashi going on about what their hero name's gonna be. "I dunno." 

"What about....Eraser Head!? 'Cause your quirks—!"

"Yeah, fine...whatever." He was more focused on what he saw in the window. Who are they? 
Hmm...He sees Akuma in the back of his car, sleeping. Is he homeless?  Then he sees Dahamei.
Are they homeless?

"Hey, sir, can I use the bathroom? Thanks." He stands up and walks out the classroom without letting his teacher answer. Obviously, he walks past the bathroom and goes outside to that car. 
He knocks on the window. 

What am I doing? Akuma stares at him through the window. What the...? He opens the door. "Who are you?"

"I'm Shouta Aizawa. You do realize you're in the lot of U. A....right?" Akuma's eyes widened. "What?" Aizawa nods. Akuma looks around. Flipping fuck, what?

"They don't like people in their lots if their not of U. A." Akuma gets out the car. "It's not safe anywhere, is it?"

"What?"
"Huh?" They stare at each other. "You should get to class, little boy," Akuma chuckles. "I'm 17." Akuma chuckles again. "Well, my bad."

"You look like you need help."
"I don't." Aizawa sighs, "I don't have all day. Just take this. Rip it up, whatever." Akuma stares at his number. 

"Alright."