YAY!

"Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Onii-chan!" Damashire blinks a bit, the bright light illuminating his well-being. "Waaaake up! Wake up!" Dahamei shakes him vigourously. "I'm up! I'm up...geez."

"Aizawa said that I could go to U.A! Isn't that fun? But I have to agree on turning myself in which seems stupid because I do not want to do that! If I turn myself in I'm gonna end up in jail, and jail is for fucking losers!"

"Really?" He sits up, looking around for him. "Aizawa said he had to go run an errand! I dunno if he's lying though because nowadays adults would go out to drink because they have problems and shit...but Aizawa is totally nothing like that because he's cool!"

"He thinks sending you to U.A. will rehabilitate you. He thinks your crazy." Did I just say that? They're both quiet. "Ha! I'm not crazy, this is just me, how I am and how I'll stay. Who knows, maybe I'll be the only one with perfect grades when I leave because everyone couldn't stay alive. It'd actually be so weird if I just killed everyone and left. Y'know killing is actually really fun! It's like taking a violent breather!"

Damashire goes to into the kitchen. "Is that how Toga put it?" She nods vigorously. Damashire sighs. "I can't even read well, so you're lucky to go to a good school for free." Dahamei's surprised to hear that. "I'll teach you to read! It's so easy, billions of people know how to fuckin' read, it eventually becomes muscle memory."

Damashire grabs a bottle of water. "Well because mom and dad were ignorant, they didn't fucking care about that—"

"Which is why they're dead!"

Damashire just agrees. "Totally."