Chaos in Class and Love

"Everyone should be in their seats when I get here."
Somehow, magically, everyone's in their seats as if they were never standing. "This is Akuma Damashire, you will call him—,"

"Damashire." Aizawa acts like he was never cutoff by him. "Since Damashire forgot how to get a job, he's staying with me. Meaning you're gonna see him a lot often. Don't be an ass," the last sentence was for Damashire.

"Go sit in the corner," Damashire looks at him in disbelief, "near my sleeping bag."
"Can't I just get a chair?"
"I have a class to teach and that'll take too long. I suggest you learn something too." Damashire sits in the corner of the room, near his sleeping bag. That last sentence was the stab to the back knowing Damashire had learning problems.

"We're gonna go to Ground 1 today, so get your hero suits on. 5 minutes then come back here." Everyone stands up and leaves to get their suits on. Now it was just Aizawa and Damashire. Aizawa grabbed his sleeping back. 

"Seriously?" Damashire looks at him. "I'm tired." Damashire pulls him into his arms. "Aren't I enough?"

Aizawa doesn't feel like standing up because it feels a lot more comfortable there than the sleeping bag. "I'm not gonna fall asleep here." 

"Then don't." Damashire let's his head hang on his shoulder. They wait for the students to come back, waiting in their little ball of warmth.

****

"Alright, you all will split into groups of two."

Group 1:

Yuga Aoyama
Mina Ashido
Tsuyu Asui
Katsuki Bakugou
Toru Hagakure
Tenya Iida 
Kyoka Jiro
Denki Kaminari
Eijiro Kirishima
Koji Koda

Group 2:

Izuku Midoriya
Minoru Mineta
Mashirao Ojiro
Rikido Sato
Hanta Sero
Mezo Shoji
Shoto Todoroki
Fumikage Tokoyami
Ochaco Uraraka
Momo Yaoyorozu

"A classic game of Villains vs. Hero's. Group 1 will be hero's and group 2 will be villains. The hero's will need to save a group of hostages (5 dummy's) from the villains. When capturing your opponents, you will wrap apart of them with this tape." Aizawa makes an image magically appear on the chalkboard. "You can put them in this simple prison. and they will be eliminated for the rest of the round. Any questions?"

Ashido raises her hand. "About the lesson?" She brings it down. "Alright. I'll be watching if anything get's too rough."

****

"You have talented students." They watch the big screen as they all battle it out for a few dummies. "Yeah, they worked hard to get in this school. I just wish they worked hard on being more mature." Aizawa sighs quietly.

"Well, how bad are they at that?"

"Student number 17, Katsuki Bakugou. Really bad at working together, but his strategies are off the charts. He's always an ass toward Izuku Midoriya, who's a number after him. They have relationship problems."

"You mean like boyfriend n' boyfriend?"

"I mean their past. They use to be friends. I don't know what happened though." They watch Bakugou 2v1. Aizawa relaxes his hands on the rails of the platform. Damashire does the same only to touch his hands. "Love me."

"No." Aizawa keeps his eyes on the screen. Damashire grumbles, looking down. "Please?"
"Well, since you said it nicely...never." Damashire pulls his right hand so Aizawa faces him. He pulls him closer to his body by pushing Aizawa's hip toward himself. Aizawa keeps his head turned to the screen. "What your doing is kind of funny seeing how I'm taller than you."

"By 9 centimeters." Aizawa snickers briefly.

1 "And I'm older."

"By a year."

"I'm a better kisser." Damashire opens his mouth, then closes it. "Got you." Damashire buries his face in his shoulder. "Prove you're a better kisser."

"No. I'm working." Damashire leaves it alone and just hugs him. Aizawa turns himself to the screen, causing Damashire to move in the same direction. Aizawa looks at him. "You're not gonna get off me, are you?" Damashire turns his head. "Alright then." Aizawa hugs him back. Damashire grins, hugging him a bit tighter.

****

"Well done, hero's." Damashire can't seem to wipe the soft grin off his face since Aizawa hugged him back. "Be right back." Aizawa leaves to the bathroom.