26

1 month later

Dream Pov💍

It's been one month and We haven't even talked about the wedding I starting to thinking that Nick really don't want to be married. He hasn't even been home in 3 days I think he out with other bitches while I'm in the house with the kids.

"Mama where is daddy" diamond said

"I don't know baby I really don't know" I said

Just I said that I saw Nick walk in the house with red marks on her neck And smelled like Cheap perfume lord I pray he ain't cheat on me.

"Daddy" said carter and diamond

"Hey daddy baby how yall been,hey Dream"

"Nigga don't hey dream me where the fuck u been"

"Baby I've been busy"

"To busy to be with your new born son and your fiancé"

"Dream I'm not Finna argue with yo ass today I'm tired"

"Nigga I'm tired to, I have been with these kids for 3 days"

"Dream I'm going to bed"

"No, Nick we need to talk about this"

"There's nothing to talk about I was working"

"Nick, you expect me to believe that shit, so what bitch house you was at"

"Can I have Nate please"

"No he's been with out you all this time why does he need you know"

"Dream give me my fucking baby yo"

"Oh now he's your son huh now he's your son"

Nick stormed up to the bed room and I was right on his trail, I really wanted to know if he was cheating on me.

"Nick where the fuck where u"

"You wanna know where I was at"

"Yes Nick I'm not playing"

All Nick did was take me by my waist and plop me on the bed and pulled off my pants and started eating me out, I can't lie I was mad but this shit felt good. I pulled Nick hair and he pulled off my shirt and bra, Nick pulled down his pants and inverted hisself in to me.

1⃣ hours

I was laying in Nick chest and tracing his tattoos

"I was at the trap,baby we haven't really had a lot of money coming in so I had to get that shit together, no I was not cheating on you, I mean what bitch better than Dream Taylor,"

"I'm glad cuz I was gone kill her and you"

"Dream I love you to much to ever cheat"

"Umm"

"I'm fr I know I cheated on you before but I love you baby Girl you gave me my first child I love you"

Nick leaned in and kissed me, I think we can make it work