23

😈 dream pov😈

9⃣ months later

I know have to kids now, crystal had just gone down the drain. Turns out that ej was a drug addict, and got crystal hooked on that shit, her mother don't give a fuck about the baby so since that's diamond brother. their birthday was coming up soon nick really like baby carter. I slowed down at the trap now because I got 2 kids now.

I woke up and got the baby's up, their birthdays are in two weeks, I was meeting with mama Taylor today she's has such a very loving spirt. when she found out that diamond wasn't nicks baby she still accepted him very greatly. and she excepted baby carter as well.

Nick: morning baby

Me: morning

Nick: baby you picking up some pounds

Me: I know I've been eatting a lot

Nick really like carter he said he always wanted an son, so I guess he got one. he got a daughter and a son. I hoped in the shower for 20 mins. I put on my black crop top that said selfie that high in the front and low in the back. I put on my high wasit pants and my black red bottoms. I curled my hair and put on my black lipstick. Tamia, Kenyatta,. we're coming over to watch the babys.

Nick: you ready baby

Me: yea come take this picture with me

I turned around and nick was holding my booty and I was turned half way around.

Caption: my forever boy 😈💖

Nick looked at me and kissed me we have become stronger everyday. I really love him. I really think I'm pregnant again but I don't want to send nick in shock yet.

I heard the door bell ring I raced down stairs and there were my bitches.

Me: hey y'all

Them: hey we're my baby's

They just pushed past me, I knew they knew what they were doing they babysitting before. I saw nick walk downstairs and headed to the restaurant. I heard nick on the phone, probably work.

Me: who was that

Nick: ma she got called back in work she can't make it

Me: aww ok we're we going to go

Nick: let's go to that um pancake house

Me: ight

🍞pancake house🍞

Nick grabbed my hand and we walked in and every thing seemed to stop. the men I could tell we're looking at my house. and I saw women licking their lips looking at nick.

Watrist: hello I'm Nicky and I'll be your waiter to day you'll sit right here

We sat down and I saw nicks eyes were trailing to her ass. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the girl.

Nick: what's wrong baby

Me: nothing

Before nick could say anything ms.nicky is back by this time the 2 buttons on her shirt were open and you could see her breast. I saw nick look then back at the menu. I know this bitch Anit trying to take my nigga.

Nicky: oh hers your water

She wasted the water and it fell on nick, I know that trick knock shit over and try to clean that shit up

Nicky: oh I'm so sorry let's clean that for you

She grabbed a towel and her hand was inches always from nicks crouch I quickly grabbed her hand and stoped her.

Me: he can get it

She handed him the towel and quickly walked away. only in that touchs that is me. 😋

Nick: what wrong baby

Me: oh so the tittys and water wasn't enough

Nick: baby that was nothing

Me: naw fuck that nick you just gone let her wipe water off you dick huh

Nick: man you ass making a sense calm that shit down

Me: why nick you embarrassed by me know huh naw I know I'm not a fuck by day bitch right .

Nick: fuck is you talking bout

Me: nick this to much stress for me and the baby I can't do it

Nick: wait what baby

Me: nick I'm pregnant

I saw a smile pop up on nicks face and he grabbed my hand to make me sit down.

Nick: baby, I love you your caring my baby.

Me: nick, you just was finna let that bitch fell on you

Nick: man I'm sorry dream I love you it's just me and you fuck them other bitches

Me: promise

Nick: promise

😜😍👸💪