22

😈 nick pov😈

I can't BELIVE dream wants us to kill donate, the nigga was half way dead any way I think dream cut off his air way. I looked at rico and he took out his gun and started shooting that nigga. I called all the other niggas and told them clean this shit. up I walked up stairs to find dream and she was sitting in the car. I know she was was but hey that's what that nigga get.

Me: you ok baby

Dream: yea y'all kill him

Me: yea

Dream: good bitch ass nigga

Me: you want to go home

Dream: yea, I'm just home forget about it

1⃣ week

🙊Dream POV 🙊

I'm was sitting her rubbing nicks head while one of his new workers were standing in front of us telling is that he ain't have my money.

Me: we're my money jj

Jj: I'm a get it boss please give me some more time

Me: see I gave you time I want my money

Nick: see that's coming out my baby's account so baby you want to take this one

Me: oh you gone let me take it

I kissed nick and got up and slapped the hell out of jj, he fell so hard to the floor.

Me: now kick his ass

The boys started punching and kick the shit out of him.

Nick: that's 150,200,250,300,350

Me: get his ass out of here y'all no what to do with him.

I had became really involved in the trap with nick, we were setting niggas up and making money. are bond has got strong. the baby stays with nicks mother.

Nick: baby I need you to set up this nigga named wolf

Me: ight

9⃣ o'clock at night

I had just got out the shower and I put on my dress that was strapless that pushed up my chest alot. my dressed stop almost mid thight, I put on my black jimmy choo shoes with my red lipstick and I curled my hair and put on my diamond earrings. I grabbed my black louie Vuitton purse. I put my guns In my purse and my black converse in the bag to.

Nick was at the trap business, I new that this nigga wolf was at this club called 303. I hoped in my white range rover.

🏪 club 303 🏪

I walked in and every nigga seemed to stop and stare, I sat at the bar and was just waiting on wolf. I felt a nigga sit down next to me.

Him: hey beautiful

Me: hey sexy

Him: I'm wolf and you are

Me: Starr

I had to change my name in the street because to many people know who dream so I'm starr.

Wolf: well Starr you want to get put of here

Me: yes as I licked my lips

I went out side and saw rico was in the car already driving away the plans is going well.

🏡 wolf house🏡

We walked in and he started kissing and touching all on me, I walked to the bathroom and took off my heels and put on my converse, I put my hair in a ponytail and and put on my gloves to finger prints here.

I got my gun out my purse and took it off safety, it's go time

Wole: you ok baby

Me: fine

I walked out the bathroom and saw wolf sitting on the bed with no shirt on, I put the gun behind me and walked up to him.

Wolf: you ready baby

Me: question is are you I took the gun out and shoot him 3 times one time in the head and twice and the heart. I looked at his eyes he was dead but one mo time for good luck. I went to the staff because, he had stole money from my baby while back.

I got the money and grabbed my shoes and my purse. I heard a horn out side I ran down the stairs and tryed to clean up the crime seen. I opened the door and rico and wille came in with plastic wrap and wrapped up the body.

They did this all of the time, they had the sight were they would go and depose of the body. I went in the back yard and buried the gloves. I walked around the back and hoped in my car and headed home.

I didn't want to do this shit no more I have a child I just really want to be a mother to diamond she need me.

But for right know I'm getting this paper.