24 part 2

Nick pov

Man I can't believe that dream lost this baby. I'm mad as hell, i just really got to get out this room cuz im a end up tearing this mother fucker up. I looked over at dream she was sleep, i hoped up and left. I gave the doctor her friends number and my mama so that they could come get her. I headed to the house and hoped in the shower for 20 min and put on my true jeans my white polo shirt and my air Jordan 6 sport blues. I grabbed my gold chain and my white bulls hat. I jumped in my range rover truck. And speed off to six below yep its a strip club. This was my first time going to a strip club sense me and dream been together . 

I pulled up to the strip club and sat down at the vip section . I saw a big titty stripper aporch me all hell i may have to fuck her.

Dream pov

I woke in a room by myself. I paged my nurse to ask her to come in. I asked her were she thought nick was and she said he left a long time ago.

I was pissed i mean i was more than pissed this motherfucker had the nerve to be mad at me and leave cuz i lost the baby. Now dont get me wrong i do feel really bad but i thought we was in this together i just need to think for a second.

Nick pov

Me: yea shorty just like that

This bitch was riding the fuck out of a nigga. I made sure i wore a condom cuz i be damn i get somebody pregant i dont know.

I had finally busted it time to fucking go .

Her: were u going

All i did was put on my clothes and throw her 300 dollars.  DAMNNN i forgot about dream damn let me go to the hospital.

Dream pov

i was mad i was beyond mad i wanted to kill nick didnt he think that i ws upset to. i lost something that i had been dreaming for. he gone up and leave me i cant stand that motherfucker. i called nicks mother and when i told her she was even madder then me. she finnaly took me home and i really just wanted 2 be alone i didnt want to be with any one i hated evryone . my girls keep calling me but i wouldnt answer i just wanted 2 die. i would never question god but why me but why not me. i have done horrible things in my life and let me tell u karma is a bitch.

i heard the front doo open and i knew it was nick i didnt want 2 see him he was horrible for leaving me at the hospital by myself.

Nick pov

I got a text from dream and when i was on my way and it wasnt nice. I really didnt  want to go home to dream I know she would fuck me just then i got a text message fron her

"LOOK NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FCK HOW MAD U R BUT U BOGAS ASL I WOULD NVR LEAVE YO ASS LIKE HOW U LEFT ME . THT REALLY HURT ME I DONT THINK I COULD EVR LOOK @ YO ASS THE SAME RIGHT NOW IM LIK U NIGGA "

damn i really fucked up