Dream

Prologue (dream at top}

👋hey everyone I'm Dream. Yea my mama gave me that name because she said when people look at me they would dream the boldest dream about me. 😘👑😏. I'm a typical 16 year old girl, I live in LA my whole life but know my mother wants to pack up every thing and move to get away from Henry's tired ass. I'm kind of excited with us moving to New York. my older brother lives their Dj. I'm just trying to start fresh get away from the bullshit. so here's my story.

😘Dream POV😘

Flash back 2 weeks ago

I'm tired of this shit we are moving in a week and Henry dumb ass keep trying to make my mama stay I mean why can't she ever find a good man like a lawyer or a doctor or something. she always following after these damn thugs and wannabe r Kelly's.

Henry: GOOD DAMNIT WOMEN I ANIT LETTING YOU GO I LOVE YOU

mama: bullshit Henry I'm tired of yo shit I'm leaving and I need you to get you shit out of my house know.

There was an strange silence and then I heard an thud and mother scream out in help. I jumped our of bed and ran down stairs and saw Henry beating the living hell out of my mother. I saw nothing but red I started swinging wildly and punching Henry. he pushed me to the ground grabbed his bags and walked out. I got up and ran over to my mother and hug her.

Mama: I love you dede

Me: I love you to ma

Flash back over

I packed up all my stuff I was standing out side with my best friends tevon& Tamia. I looked back at my house and my neighborhood thinking of all the memories that I had out there. I had my first kiss on these streets, my first fight. every thing, I was trying to image what New York would be like, would every one be in timberland boots or what they call you son or money or b. I don't know but I know that I'm a Cali girl for show.

Tamia: I'm a miss you girl she said in between crys.

Tevon: damn girl I'm a miss you don't get no little boyfriend or mine a come to the Ny and put my foot up your and his ass.

Me: I love you too tevon

Mama: dede I flight borers in 40 minutes

I gave Tania and tevon hugs I looked back at my house one more time and got in the car and drove off