15

4⃣ months later

I'm now five months and i found out that I'm having a baby girl. I'm a name her diamond Amari smith. crystal five months and some weeks are dew dates are the same day she's having a boy he's named is carter Malik Johnson . damn me and crystal planned to have our baby shower together. when we both hit 6 months which is in like 6 weeks. nick. is really nice he said that he really liked me. he just turned 23 last week. it's kid of weird bring around his friends because I'm so young but a bitch Anit 16 no more yep turned 17 2 months ago. but he said don't mind them. he treating me like I'm his baby mama. but I'm cool with it. donate hasn't been to one baby appointment mine or crystals. I was having lunch with nick to day. I hoped in the shower for 20 mins and I put on my white tank top with my blue sweater with a white triangles. And my fade skinny jeans. my bred 11 gamma blues and my gold hoop earrings. and my white Michael Kore's bag I had to take a picture.

Caption: baby girl 💓I'm a give you 🙋 the world 🌍 cuz you my love bug 🙇👒

I walked out side and hoped in the car and meet nick at this club called Chicos. I really liked Mexican food. I walked in and saw nick sexy ass sitting on his phone.

Nick: what up beautiful

Me: hey

I have him a hug and sat down at the table. He been really acting like he the baby daddy but that's cool with me.

Nick: so what you want to date

Me: what

Nick: date I mean I make my own money I can take care of you I like you and I now you like me.

Me: yea but

Nick: but what

Me: I mean you really want to be with me

Nick: look dream I know you been hurt but I really like you I love your baby girl I'm a give her the world and you.

I started to cry I didn't mean to but I did I wasn't Even trying to.

Me: yes

Nick got up and I stood up he wrapped his hands on my wasit and mine around his neck and we kissed.

Lady: aww y'all are so cute I wish more mean we're like you.

Me: thank you

Nick: thanks

Now it's time to eat 🍞🍳🍲

2⃣ hours later

I had to go get stuff for the baby, nick went with me and we were holding hands while walking in baby's r us. I saw donate with a cart getting boy and girl stuff. I let go of nicks hand and I walked up to donate

Me: hello

Donate: dream what's up and hows daddy little girl

Me: cut the bullshit why you Anit came to none of the appointments donate

Donate: idk

Me: what the hell u mean u don't know this your baby

I saw donate look be hind me and look at nick he was looking at baby girl Oneis and things.

Donate: oh the fuck is that

Me: don't worry about that here

I handed him and baby shower invitation and grabbed nicks hand and continue to shop. I saw crystal in the store to she was with her girl friend Ej. yea she turned gay over these months.

Crystal: dream

We gave each other hugs and started talking about the baby's and the baby shower I was so excited the colors were blue and pink of course. I was charge of the cake and decorations and crystal was the invitations and set up food.

We talked a while then I bought the stuff nick got her this pink jeep I asked him why he bought it he said cuz it's for his princess.

I went to the cake shoppe and put in and order for a cake the cake was half Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. the favors were Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.

Me and nick got all the stuff and we went to drop me off. I got the stuff and went upstairs and layed down damn I'm tired.