16

💎dream pov💎 baby diamond at top

Yeahhhhhhh today is the day of me and crystal baby shower. I was so happy nick went out and bout all this stuff. I hoped in the shower for 20 put on my pink shirt that had Minnie all over it. I put on my rock jeans and my retro fives citrus. I curled my hair and put on some pink lipstick and my hoop earrings. And my white forever 21 purse.

I saw nick down stairs watching tv I went to the kitchen and fixed a bowl of cereal. oh yea I stay at nick house sometimes.

Nick: hey baby as he wrapped his hands around my wasit

Me: hey you excited for today

Nick: hell yea daddy baby about to be born

Me: aww nick go get dressed

20 min later

Nick came down stairs and was ready I admit he was so sexy and I no lil nick is huge.😏🍆

👶baby shower 👶

I was havering such a good time at my baby shower most of my friends from la came I'm so happy to see all them. not to happy to see henry but whatever. donate Anit here yet but whatever I don't even care. He Anit good for nothing anyway. crystal haven a good time her friends been mugging me hard I Anit gone fight no bitch since I'm pregnant. we played games and everything I started getting a little sad I mean how can donate not come to his baby's shower. it was different if he was at crystal but he not he such a dick. tevon Anit here either. I saw him walk in with this girl with this skin tight dress and super tall shoes. her make up was horrible I mean she look like a clown. weave was alright I've seen better. I saw them walk up to us.

Me: hey tevon

Tevon: hey dream this is jazmine

Jazmine: hey girl

This bitch gave me a hug like we were bestfriends. I didn't l,ke her I think she after reconsider money tevon got MULAAAA and that bitch want it. But I Anit saying nothing tevons never seems to listen to me when I tell him and I don't want to come off as jelous.

I felt nick wrap his arm around my showed I forget about my baby fucking with them.

Me: oh tevon this is my boyfriend nick

I saw tevon give nick a look then he shook his hand. I could fell the intensity in the room I didn't even want to deal with it but fuck it. I'm just waiting on my princess to come 👑

3⃣ months later

Nick: I got you baby just push

Me: I can't I'm tired

Doctor: come just a little more

I pushed hard a little more and then some more and the pain was gone it felt like it was a pause in the room. all you heard was a baby burst out crying. I looked at nick and he kissed my forehead. I saw the doctor go the weigh thing and weigh my baby and clean her off and wrap her up in a pink blanket and and pink hat. he handed her to me and I just looked at how beauty she was.

She was a light conplextion baby, with grey eyes and a lot of hair. I must admit she got her mama treats forreal but she do look like her daddy. she had my Puerto Rican features. and her daddy facial expressions.

I looked up at nick and he looked like he was in love he just was gazing at her like she was a little doll.

Me: you want to hold her

All I saw was his arms extend and he crated her in his arms I knew he was in love with her.

Nurse: I'm sorry for the interruption but you need to fell this paper out.

I looked at it while nick held my baby, I looked at the paper and it was a birth certified. I field it out.

Name: Diamond Emari Smith

Weight: 7lbs 8oz

Mother: Dream amila Smith

Father:

I looked up at nick and handed him this certification. he gave me the baby and sighned his name.

Father: Nick David Taylor

I love my baby so much but now mommy tired so the new mommy is gone peace for now.