17

❤️crystal pov❤️ baby at top

im sitting in the hospital in labor, i called donate his goof ass anit answer me, dream send me a text that she had already had here baby im happ for her. they are basically twins. i felt another contratction and i grabbed ejs hand. i reall love this girl, i never thought i would be with a girl but yep i ened up with one.

Ej: baby push

Doctor: yes we need you to push

I pushed as hard as I could till I felt a relief I fell back on the bed. I heard the baby scream out and the doctor take the baby away. and clean him off the doctor brought him back to me. he was the beautiful baby ever. he looked just like donate which was scary just a little lighter. I wish he would have been here. I wonder we're he is.

💨donate💨

Man, I Anit shit all I do is smoke with the guys dream sent me a text of the baby. she look just like her, then crystal sent me one picture of the baby he look just like me. I was getting head from this bitch named Aylssa. damn this shit felt good.

But my mind somewhere eles I got 2 kids that were born on the same day just hours apart with different mothers. I didn't go to the baby shower, didn't feel like it but TOMMOROW I'm a og see dream cuz I want to get back with dream. Yea I heard she got a nigga named nick man fuck all that shit. I'm the only man in dream life.

Next day

💍dream POV💍

The doctor finally sent me home after a long night nick been with the baby a lot. I had got out the shower and I saw nick and diamond sleep on the bed I had to take a picture.

Caption: 💎She's a daddy girl🙊👪@dopeboynick

I went to my closet I put on my love pink sweat suit and my pink nike gymshoes. I went down stairs to the kitchen and started cooking nick Breakfast. I heard the baby start crying then I saw nick come down stairs with diamond in his hands.

Me: come here baby

He gave me the baby and I gave her, her bottle out of the fride and gave it to here. I fixed nick a plate and my self and sat down.

Nick: baby I want you to meet my mother

Me: really

Nick: yea I feel like you the wifey type of girl that I need to hold a nigga down like me.

Me: well when we gone go

Nick: today

Me: ok

I grabbed his face and have him this big ass kiss I think he's the one donate pushed me in to nicks arms I love tht boy❤️

2⃣ hours later

We were in the car driving to nicks mothers house. it was all the way in the Suburbs. when we finally got there the house was huge. it was even bigger than nicks house and nicks house was huge.

Nick grabbed the baby's seat and we walked to the door and knocked on the door. I saw a Nicely dressed women come to the door with salt and pepper hair and really thick and looked very mature

Nick: hey ma

Her: hey baby and you must be dream

Me: hello

I was putting out my hand and she pulled me in to a hug. she smelled so good.

Her: I'm mrs. Taylor you must be dream

Me: yes nice to meet you

We walked in and the house was beautiful big open space just beautiful I really do mean that.

Nick: ma what you cooking as he took diamond out the car seat

Mrs.taylor: is this my sweet grandbaby

Nick: yep this is my baby girl

Nicks mother wiped off her hands and grabbed the baby and started kissing her.

Nick grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead. I really like nick I don't know any boy that would take care of another mans child.

I had to take nick to meet y mother and have her meet the baby. I really need to.

😏nick pov😏

Damn, dream really growing on a nigga, I mean she is that girl I been looking for the girl i need to be my rider when shit get tuff. yep that's the girl.

I know my mama like dream and she love the baby. I mean still on dream gave her my last name that really touched me alot. I was sitting here look at dream eat her food. I mean she is so beautiful. flawless skin high cheek bones. skinny in the waist and thick.

I was looking at her man I can't wait till she be ready to fuck I'm a fuck the shit out of dream. just wait, I know she been waiting on me I could tell the way she be looking at me when I get out the shower.

Mama: damn boy stop staring at the girl like that

I saw dream laugh, my mama hasn't have the baby up yet she been holding her all day. then the baby start crying

Dream: oh I'll take her she probably hunger.

She grabbed the baby and the diaper bag and my mother should her to my old room upstairs.

Me: so how you like her mama

Mama: I love dream she is a really nice girl really nice and that baby that's my first grand child I love that baby you better marry her.

Me: is she better than Lisa

Mama: any ones better than that heftier

Lisa was one of my old girl friends that was only after my money I really loved her but she didn't care. she got pregnant and had me thinking I'm the baby's father. I know I Anit dreams baby father but I want to be I really love that girl.

Dream came back down stairs and the baby was sleep, she handed her to me and sat down and continue to eat her food.

I looked at the clock it was already 8 a clock and it take 3 hours to get back to our house I guess it's time to go.

Me: ma we got to go

Mama: aww I'm so glad I got to see y'all

Dream: me to

We packed all the stuff up and hoped in the car and was off.

Dream: I really like your mom she's so nice

Me: thanks when we gone meet your mom and dad

Dream: well it's complicated ....