27

2 months later

Dream POV (ace above)

i havent talked to Nick at all but im ok with that, Ace has been riding for me so im really not worried about that. My feelings for nick will never go away but if he moved on then i have to move on. i was laying in the bed scrolling through twitter when i heard ace come in

Baby im home he said

im in the room baby

he walked in and kissed my lips and curled in the bed with me

Ace ive missed you all day i need you

oh you need me he said

what you need baby tell me word for word.

he was so goofy i loved him though i just got up and unbuckled his pants and wrapped my lips around his hard wood. and began sucking i felt ace hand grab the back of my head and began to push my head slowly up and down on his dick.
Shitttt dream you missed this dick huh?

I just keep sucking  while making eye contact with ace, he quickly grabbed me and throw me on the bed I arched my back I was ready to take all that he gave me. I felt his thick tip go deep inside my pussy I felt so good, I let out a various moans while ace stroked me.

You missed me as he picked up his pace
Yessss daddy yess..... 
This my pussy as he pulled on my hair
Yessssss daddy spank me .

I felt ace pick up his pace, then I felt his warm nut escape in my vagina, and he gave me two more strokes and pulled out. Me and Ace had been trying to get pregnant for 2 months now but I had already had 3 miscarriages. Hopefully I get pregnant this time i know I don't want to have anymore children but I'm will to give Ace one.

Dream I love you so damn much girl he said
I love you more baby as I kissed his lips
I saw ace go in the bathroom and turn on the shower I quickly stripped and walked in after him.
What you want a round two? Ace said
Maybe as I bit my bottom lip
All ace did was bend me over y'all know what time it is.

Ace POV

Man, life been going so well for me right now I never felt this way about no bitch before but dream I love her and I never want to disappoint her and OUR kids. It's to bad I had to kill her baby daddy. Yea that nigga nick was trying to take dream away from me, ever since the twins party I knew I had to kill that nigga I couldn't let dream leave me not for no bum like him, I could t let him take the thing that made my heart beat away so I did what I thought was right, splattered him and his new bitch brains right across there marble floor. I was looking at myself in the mirror i know I was a monster, but I'd be that monster for my family, and I would kill anyone who got in my way, shit I'd kill my mama if came down to it!!!

My thoughts where broken by dream little bitty self she was so damn beautiful I just couldn't help but to stare.

What baby? She said
Nothing I was just admiring your beauty
She dropped her towel exposing her perfect body, from her flat stomach to get milk chocolate nipples her body was perfect.

Well damn don't just stare she said while she giggled
I just laughed and reached in my pocket and pulled out my pack of honey backwoods and my weed, and began to break both of them down.
What you doing ace, you know I got to get the kids I don't want the house to smell like weed. She said
I hear you baby as I continued to roll my weed
Ace I'm serious dream said
I look at dream who had her arms folded standing only in her bra and panties.
Yea baby I hear you
Dream walked over to the dresser and I slapped her ass she playful punched me my chest and left.

I lit  my wood and blew out smoked and looked at my self in the mirror what have I Be come!!