Chapter 2

After a long day Sara finally walked into her small studio apartment, overlooking the streets underneath. One room including a bed and a small kitchen was all she could afford when she came to London for studying, and frankly she didn't need much more. She loved her small,  cute apartment. It also forced her to go out and spend her days off among people, instead off staying all day in bed.

Sara let her hair out with a sigh as she threw her jacket on a nearby chair. She was absolutely starving and decided that shrimp sounded delicious tonight.

Her apartment started to fill up with an amazing sent as she worked her magic in the kitchen. As a student she refused to make life even harder by not eating delicious food, and she had early on thought herself most off the dishes that was out there.

Sometimes she would even bring some homemade baked goods to the office, to make up for her tardiness. It often seemed to work the trick on her superiors.

Sara finished her meal and cleaned up the dishes and wrote down the events off the day in her diary . She found that the small book had become one off her best friends, containing the deepest secrets she was even afraid to admit to herself.

As she went to bed after taking a hot shower, she drifted off into sleep. 

In her dreams she suddenly found herself at the conference. Navigating through the crowds off people with a beating heart. Every small sound sent her heart racing even faster. Every unusual movement set her off guard.

Suddenly, she jolted awake by a sound outside her window.

Her heart was still pounding from the dream as she sat up in her bed. With her hair still damp from the shower, she walked over to her window. It must have been the cars outside Sara thought to herself, before she took a deep breath. She reminded herself that she had done everything she could for now, and that she would face whatever challenge coming her way, tomorrow.