Party!!

Its around 1pm now and me and Tara have just been chilling in my bedroom. "wanna throw a party?" Tara randomly spoke up. I look up smirking "A Tara Yummy party? fuck yeah!" I reply. She starts typing and then she speaks up "we're having it here, Jakes agreed and so has Johnnie!"  "Okay, well will it start?" I ask her. "Probably 7 ish but we can pre drink at like 6?" Tara says looking at me. "Yeah but we better start getting ready now, we only have 5 hours!" I laugh.

We take turns showering, drying our hair and doing our makeup. Tara wore a black, sparkly dress which was strapless with some black heels. She did her usual makeup and popped on some jewellery.

 I wore a short black leather skirt with a dark red, leopard print top, kind of like a corset with lace at the top. I pared it with some fishnets, fluffy black leg warmers and black platformed shoes. I layered different kinds of necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings. 

"We look good!" Tara says. I smile at her and say, "Let's post something for my Instagram!" She smiles and nods at me as we place the phone down and pose:

 I smile at her and say, "Let's post something for my Instagram!" She smiles and nods at me as we place the phone down and pose:

AmySummers: Two hot bitches💞💞    Liked by TaraYummy, JohnnieGuilbert and 30,890 others

TaraYummy: My favourite person 

JohnnieGuilbert: Woah who's the one in red😏

                                                                                     Liked by AmySummers

I check my phone for the time. 6:00pm. Me and Tara head downstairs and to the kitchen to pour ourselves two shots of Cherry vodka. As I poured the shots, Tara connected her phone to the speaker to play music. We listened to things like Lady Gaga, Ayesha Erotica etc. Not long after Jake and johnnie came downstairs to join us doing Pre drinks. I watched as Johnnie stared me as he approached me. 

He stopped behind me and whispered in my ear. "You look good." Loud enough for me to hear, but quiet enough for no one else to hear. He began to walk away but as he did, his arm snaked around my waist and he dragged it across my back until he let go. Sending chills down my back. I looked down as I blush red while grabbing my shots, downing them both. I guess he wants to play games tonight.

We all had around three shots before everyone started to arrive. About 10 minutes later, our empty house was now packed in with people dancing, drinking and singing. I was dancing with Tara when i noticed Johnnie talking with Jake but, he didn't seem to be paying attention to him. Instead, he was staring at me, looking me up and down. I smirked at him and carried on dancing to the music.

"Let's have more shots!" Tara screamed in my ear so I could hear her over the loud music. Tara pours us both shots of Baby Guinness (Baileys and Tia maria) and we cheers the glasses together before shotting it. "Hey, I'm gonna go talk to a few people, will you be okay?" Tara tells me. I nod and she smiles. As she walks out I notice Johnnie walking over to me.