Morning after

TW: this chapter can contain mention of insecurities (body image) and self harm. Ill place a warning where it starts and ends!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bed with the light coming through my window. When the fuck did I go to sleep? I sat for a few moments until I realised the events of last night. I fell asleep on Johnnie. I FELL ASLEEP ON JOHNNIE! But, that doesn't explain me being in bed. 

I shake off my thoughts and check my phone. 9:10am. Holy shit I'm up early. I open snap chat and look at myself in the camera. Mascara and eyeliner was smudged across my eyes. Fucking hell, I look dead. I decided to get up and head to the bathroom to take of last nights makeup and do my skin care shit.

I tried to get out of bed as quiet and as smoothly as I could, being careful to not wake Tara. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door. The moment I turn the light on I realise I wasn't in last nights clothes. I was in a 'my chemical romance' shirt and a pair of my shorts. I don't own this shirt? what the fuck? I shake of all my thoughts and sort myself out.

I walk out of the bathroom and decide to head to the kitchen. 9:15am. I walk down the hallway and down the stairs and heard Jake talking. I walk towards the kitchen and he must of heard me and he said "I'm on stream by the way!" I smile. I didn't mind being on stream right now. I walk over to were he stood and  waved at the camera. "Hey guys!" I say, happily. I read through the comments and see 'why is she in Johnnie's shirt?' and other shit like that. I guess that solves the case of the mystery shirt.

"do you want some pop tarts? we have strawberry!" Jake asks me, looking down at me smirking. I guess he saw the comments too. "Yeah sure, if you don't mind!" I reply looking u at him. His smirk turned into a smile as he walked away and popped two pop tarts into the toaster. "Why are you up so early?" He asked me, turning around to face me. "I must have fallen asleep early by accident." I reply. 

My pop tarts were done and I ended up returning to my bedroom. I check the time on my phone. 9:30am. Okay, now what do I fucking do? I thought as I ate my pop tarts and scrolled through TikTok, reposting edits of me and everyone. 

TW

I decided I was at least going to get changed. I walked into my closet and picked out some use low rise, grey  joggers and a black, laced tank top which sat just below my chest. I look at myself in the mirror. I didn't feel confident. My arms were too wide, my scars spread up my arms and my face looked chubby. I sigh and leave the room and see Tara was awake on her phone. "morning!" I say to her, forcing a smile. 

She raises her eyebrow at me. "are you okay girl?" She looks at me, kind of worried and concerned. My eyes well up with tears. she notices and immediately jumps up to me and hugs me. I finally let go and let myself cry. She guides us to the bed, without breaking the hug and we sat down. We sat hugging as I cried for a few moments until Tara pulled away and looked at me. 

"what's wrong babe? You can talk to me." she says, smiling at me sweetly. I let out a sigh. "I don't know, I just feel like I look disgusting today. I just feel ugly and fat. It will probably pass it. What if Johnnie sees me like that?" 

TW OVER

I say looking down, playing with a hair bobble that was on my wrist. "I don't think Johnnie sees you like that Aims. Who do you think gave you the clothes you woke up in? Who do you think carried you to bed last night? He likes you Amy, there's no denying it."

I look up at her smiling. She could tell that made me happy and so she wiped the tears that stained my cheeks and giggled and so did I. "You really like him, don't you?" She asks me. "Yeah but, I don't want to rush into anything.." I smile at her. "I get that and I don't think he wants to either. His last relationship was 5 years ago. It didn't end too well." She says looking at me. I sile at her softly and then my phone buzzed.

Johnnie<3: Morning sleepy :)

I smiled at my phone and showed Tara. She smiled at me in return. "Girl, he's head over heels for you!" She says, making me blush. I look back down to my phone and message him back. 

You: Morning Johnnie <3

Johnnie<3: Do want to come hang out with me for a bit? I miss you.

You: Yeah ill be there in a minute. :)

You: And I miss you too Johnnie. 

I smile and look up at Tara. "I'm gonna go hang out with Johnnie for a while. " I say to her. "Use protection!" She says to me as I walk out the room, but she makes sure to say it quietly. 

I walk over to his room and knock lightly. I hear a dee, raspy "come in." So I walk through the door and see him laying down on his bed. He smiles at me raising his arm up. signalling for me to join him. I walk over and I sit next to him as he wraps his arm around my waist. 

We sat for a while as he scrolled through TikTok, liking all the edits of us all. My phone vibrated and I look to see a message off Tara. 

Tara❤️: Wanna go get tattoos?

You: Of course I do, I'm coming back now.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get coffee with Tara. I'll be back soon." I say as I get out of his grasp and walk towards the door. "Okay, see you later!" He says smiling at me. I return the smile and leave back to my room. Tara was ready so I just decided to throw on some black converse and we headed out the house. 

By the time we arrived, we decided on our tattoos. I was getting a tramp stamp and she was going to get a heart on her wrist. After about 2 Hours we were both done. We paid and left. We decided to actually get a coffee. 

My phone buzzed. It was Johnnie. 

Johnnie<3: 2 Hours for coffee?

You: We got a little distracted. but were on our way home now.

I smile at my phone. "Let me guess, talking to Johnnie?" Tara smiled. "Yeah, I didn't tell him we were getting tattoos." I laugh. "Oh girl." She replied. We carried on talking on the way home.

We arrived around 15 minutes later. As we walked in the house, Jake and Johnnie were in the kitchen. "Long coffee run." Jake said laughing. "Not exactly just getting coffee." I say as i turn and smirk at Tara. "what does that even mean?" Johnnie said looking confused. "we got tattoos!" Tara screamed out. Honestly i had to take a step back it was so loud. "Yo that's cool! what did you guys get?" Jake asked. 

Tara showed her heart tattoo and i turned around and lifted my top to show my tramp stamp. "That's very inappropriate of you Amy. Not proud of you." Jake says in his mum voice, Laughing. I smile at him and drank my coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: this is a shorter chapter but ill upload a longer one later! Enjoy!

word count: 1290