Tara & alcohol

I hear a girl screaming from downstairs who I'm guessing was Tara. I head down stairs to see her talking to Jake in the kitchen. "Hey! Tara right?" I say smiling to her. "Yep that's me! and your the new roommate Amy?" she replies also smiling. "Yep!" I replied. She walks over and hugs me, and I hug her back. as we let go we hear Jake "awww new friendship how cute!" he says in his mother voice. we laugh at him. "where is johnnie?" he asks. " oh he's upstairs getting ready I think." I replied.

"how are you and johnnie, talk to mama bear" he says smirking, bending over the kitchen counter. Tara's head moves towards me confused. "girl nothings happened since i last spoke to you." I replied, he was still smirking. "hold on  a minute, Johnnie and a girl?" Tara said, slightly laughing. Jake explains what happened last night and this morning.

 "holy shit he definitely likes you girl!" she says smiling at me. "I don't think he does, he was just drunk.." I say looking down, playing with my rings. "he is never like this, trust me!" she spoke. "OMG! I have the best idea.." she says looking at Jake smirking. "what is it?" I asked, kind of scared. "Me and Jake can be your wing women!" she says, with a big smile planted across her face and clapping her hands together. "hey I'm not a woman!" Jake says in defence. "you act like one" I reply laughing.

We were interrupted by johnnie coming down the stairs. god he looked so hot. His chest tattoos peaked out of his shirt with his necklaces dandling down. His hair was messy but it was still hot. God I love emo's.

"hey sexy" Jake says in a southern accent. Johnnie laughs and shakes his head and joins us in the kitchen, taking a seat on the chairs at the island table. "so what are we doing today?" Johnnie asks. Tara looks at me and smirks "we should drink." she says. "we drank yesterday!" Jake replies. "so what? ever heard of a bender?" I reply smirking at Tara. "I love this girl" she says pointing at me. "looks like were drinking again" Johnnie says, looking at me.

My cheeks grow red but I was interrupted by Tara saying "me and Amy are going for a girls talk in the living room!" she says while winking at Jake and grabbing my arm. We close the door behind us and sat down on the couch. "sooo.. you and johnnie?" Tara says smirking at me. "well there isn't much to it really.." I say, blushing and smiling at the thought of him. "oo you totally like him don't you?" she says, smirking at me. "well, I guess I do.." I say smiling. "AHHHHHH-" Tara screams before i smack my hand over her mouth. "Shhhh they will hear us!" I say giggling. "shit sorry" Tara says quietly as I take my hand from her mouth.

Johnnies POV:

I noticed Amy's face going red as i looked at her. Our eye contact was interrupted by Tara saying  "me and Amy are going for a girls talk in the living room!" she says while winking at Jake and grabbing Amy's arm. We heard them close the door behind them. "Dude we should totally listen in." Jake says smirking. "I don't think that's a good id-" I was about to say before Jake pulled me to the door. I gave in and we pressed our ears against the door.

 "sooo.. you and johnnie?" We hear Tara say to her. "oo juicy" Jake whispers loud enough for me to hear. I shake my head at him. "well there isn't much to it really.." Amy spoke, I was sort of disappointed until tara soke.  "oo you totally like him don't you?" What did Amy do in order for her to say that? . "well, I guess I do.." I smiled at the thought of her saying that. Jake looed at me and smirked. "AHHHHHH-" Tara screams until we heard a smack, I'm guessing Amy did that. "Shhhh they will hear us!" Amy spoke, giggling.  "shit sorry" Tara says quietly. 

We stepped away from the door and Jake whispers "dude you should totally fuck with her. "He says smirking at me. "what do you mean?" I reply confused. "Idk man flirt with her!" He says smiling. "Okay okay but I need a shot first. I say walking to the vodka to pour myself and Jake a shot. We downed it and approached the Living room door again.