Second date

I woke up at exactly at 10:00 am and headed straight to the shower to wake myself wake up. I hop in doing my usual hair routine and all the other shit. I hopped out, throwing on a 'pierce the veil' hoodie on and some shorts and checked the time on my phone and it was 11am. Jesus that was a long ass shower. I decided to quickly find ways to get rid of hickeys from TikTok and surprisingly, it worked. At least that was one less thing I had to worry about.

I head downstairs and popped bread in the toaster, buttered it and ate. By the time I was done, I heard the door open and close. "I'm in the kitchen!" I say with a mouth stuffed with what was left of my toast. I met tara in the hallway and we headed upstairs to my bedroom where Tara dried and straightened my hair. We put on music before she did my makeup. Yet again, it was my usual base with big, thick eyeliner and big fake lashes. 

"So, care to show me my outfit now?" I ask Tara who was in my closet. She walked out holding nothing so I raise my eyebrow at her. "No no, its in the closet folded up on the floor, silly." She laughed as I let out a sigh of relief. I headed over to the closet and she had picked out my baggy 'Named collective' camo joggers which had the pink ribbons, the matching camo tank top that had pink straps and pink lace at the top and the matching jacket which had the pink ribbons on the hood.

She smiled at me, "You look beautiful. It's simple, but still cute." She said smiling at me. She had picked out a matching set of jewellery that matched my outfit and a pair of black, platform sneakers.

I checked the time. 2:25pm. Perfect.  Me and Tara went downstairs so we could say our goodbyes. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Johnnie staring at me from the kitchen but I didn't look. I hugged Tara and she left the house which was when I decided to walk over to Johnnie. He wore a red button up with a few left undone, showing his 'I'm not perfect' tattoo, with black skinny jeans. He also wore his black leather jacket and some black boots. His long necklaces dangle down his chest, laying on his chest perfectly. He had a few rings placed on his fingers which clinked together when he moved. He ruffled his hair around making it more messy.

 He smirked at me as I approached him, His arms wrap round my waist a mine reach around his neck. He leans in and kisses me for a few seconds until he pulls back and smiles. "We should get going!" He says as he takes my hand, Guiding me to his car.

We drove for around 15 minutes until we pulled up Infront of a massive fair. I smile at him, "A fair? How romantic of you." I say to him as he looks down at me. "What can i say? I'm just amazing." He says in response. We both hop out of the car and head to the entrance of the fair. He hands me my ticket and we scan it at the gates. "What do you wanna do first?" He asks, looking down at me while grabbing my hand. "Hmm, i think we should go on the-" I was cut off by a tall, black haired woman saying, "Hi Johnnie! I'm a huge fan, would it be okay if I got a photo?" She asks him. He removed his hand from mine, making me kind of upset. 

Was he embarrassed by me? I stand there awkwardly waiting for them to be done. I notice the girl side eyeing me a few times, giving me dirty looks. Is she serious? I mean, she's just a fan. Does she think she has a chance with him? Before she walks away, she asks Johnnie for a hug and he agrees. She proceeds to hug him, death staring me. What the fuck? I shake away my thoughts when Johnnie walks back over to me. He reaches out for my hand and I gladly take it. 

"I'm sorry about that. What were you going to say?" He smiles sweetly at me. "We could go on the Ferris wheel first?" I say and he nods in agreement. We stand in the line until we were at the front. Johnnie holds out his arm and says, "Ladies first." I laugh at him an get on. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as the ride begins to move. I watch as the City gets smaller and smaller. I notice Johnnie get his phone out and take a picture of me.