CHAPTER 1: where are you going

It was a cold and rainy night,I was really scared of the thunder and I knew my parents wouldn't make it better so I ran to my sister's bedroom thinking she'd comfort me,I knocked and entered and I was shocked to see my sister packing up her suitcase,I knew she was going away..

"Where are you going elena?.." I said with a sad tone,not wanting my sister to leave me with my abusive parents,and then she looked back at me,I could tell she wasn't expecting me to be there.
"Oh Liam! Uhm.. I..I'm just uh.." "it's fine.. you're leaving..." I replied knowing that I couldn't do anything about the fact that she's gonna leave either way. "Look.. Liam. I know I can't lie,so I'm telling you the truth.. yes,I am leaving. I can't stand how mom and dad are treating you.. it's unfair." She said to me,tears forming in her eyes "why don't you do something about it then?!" I yelled because I felt angry,and i know it's true,if she felt bad,she'd help me "I'm so,so sorry Liam.. but I promise that after I put mom and dad in jail which is what I'm gonna do as soon as I leave the house,I'm gonna come back to you and you'll be safe with me.. okay?" When she said,I felt really happy,finally I'm gonna get rid of my parents "ok! I trust you to come back soon Elena!" I jumped in joy as she chuckled,and then she finished packing up and wrote something on a note which she put on a table in the living room,and then she walked out. from that moment,she never came back,I never got any news of her ever since,my parents found out she left when they read the note she put on the table,they yelled at me,hit me and blamed me saying it was my fault,and the classic thing they always tell me "we wish you were never born,we never wanted a boy anyway that's why we treat Elena better" bla bla bla,you know the drill.

I was 13 and she was 16 at the time she left. But now I'm 16 and living my best life with my boyfriend Luca,I guess all that trauma caused me to be gay no,I left home at 15 and I started living with my aunt,she was the mother I never had,well.. technically. She was really sweet and nice to me and my little brother who was born a few days ago,and yes,I did the job my sister promised me that she'll do but never did it,I put my parents to jail and now my little brother nick will never have to be afraid of our abusive freak parents.