One Bloody Bath

2,1 GO When my pod reaches the top one thought goes through my brain, oh my god.

When the time gets to zero I'm off I notice that hunter who was next to me didn't run for another minute. I picked up a sword and start running into the woods to meet Kathryn and Maggie I know we agreed no running into it but I couldn't help it, it was pretty near me anyway.

I was running and not really paying attention when district 12 girl ran in front of me because I was running I didn't see the girl until my sword was in her chest.

I was so scared I left my sword in her chest and ran.

I spotted Kathryn and Maggie. I then noticed that Maggie had cut on her arm.

"What happened?" I ask no one particular while bandaging magpies arm .

"It's a long story" Maggie and Kathryn share a look so I decide to leave it at that.

We run through the forest until we reach a tree with wide branches.

We finally manage to climb up while helping Maggie a little when needed.

10 cannons suddenly go off one after the other.

"Who did you kill?" Kathryn questions

I give her a look wondering how she knew "district twelve girl, but I swear I never meant it she just ran in front of me I panicked she was going to kill me" I felt so vulnerable and I hated it.

I think Kathryn noticed too because she gave me a shocked face and then looked like she was thinking.

If this is what it's like after a few hours in the games I don't won't to find out what happens when I leave.

- Nikita