♡Chapter 131♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in her bedroom with Kylie, Josie, and Hayley. The four teenagers had the house to themselves since everyone else was out.

"Ugh, I've got gym class tomorrow." Poppy complained.

"Me too." Josie huffed. "We could just skip it." The brunette-haired girl suggested, a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Sounds like an amazing idea." Poppy grinned as she gave Josie a high-five.

"Hey, guys, what did you put for the math homework on question 18?" Kylie wondered, looking up from her homework.

"I put 256." Hayley replied.

"Me too." Josie hummed in agreement.

Poppy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "I got 10. Clearly I did something wrong."

Just then, a sound was heard downstairs.

"What was that?" Kylie asked, getting a little startled when she heard the sound of footsteps coming from downstairs.

Poppy shrugged, not really bothered. "I don't know. Maybe someone's home." The girl assumed.

"You don't know that." Kylie panicked as she looked out Poppy's bedroom window.

"Kyles, what is up with you?" Hayley gave her best friend a weird look.

Kylie moved away from the window, facing her group of friends. "Everybody's still out, the cars are all still gone."

"So?" Josie didn't see the issue.

"So what if someone's robbing the house?" Kylie whispered, her tone full of worry.

"You seriously think someone is trying to break into my family home?" Poppy scoffed in disbelief.

"I do, yes!" Kylie confidently said, pacing back and forth.

Hayley grabbed Kylie's arms, stopping her from pacing. "Okay, Kyles, chill. You're being dramatic."

The girls then heard the footsteps getting closer as the person made their way upstairs.

"Okay, now I'm scared too." Josie gulped, clinging to Kylie.

Hayley rolled her eyes as she gently pushed Kylie and Josie behind herself and Poppy. "You two need to relax. You're making a big deal out of nothing."