Character Aesthetic

Rudransh Singh Rajvansh(27):-CEO of Rajvansh Enterprises.Crowned king of Rajasthan.Cold,Ruthless and arrogant mafia but soft and kind hearted person for his family.Freaking multi-Billionaire. Have a tall and imposing height of 6'3 with honey brown orbs.He imposes handsomeness and is a greek god.He's known as his sharp business mind and business skills.His anger is something no one wants to face.

Varnika Rai Singhania(26):-CEO of Black&Grey cosmetics(leading cosmetics brand in whole damn world)

Varnika Rai Singhania(26):-CEO of Black&Grey cosmetics(leading cosmetics brand in whole damn world).Rarely smiles. Her gorgeous face radiating grace and positivity that captures everyone's heart. Bold,sassy and cold.Devil in business world.Only daughter of Rai Singhania's.A Richy rich billionaire.Epitome of beauty.Everything a men can ask for.Lost her childishness years ago.Love is something she loathe the most.Mess with her and you'll get a look of hell on earth.

______________________________________Rajvansh Family:-:

Rajvansh Family:-:

Devika Singh Rajvansh:-Grandmother

Reyansh Singh Rajvansh and Ishita Reyansh Singh Rajvansh:-Parents

Devansh Singh Rajvansh and Nandani Devansh Singh Rajvansh:- Chacha sa and chachi sa (uncle and aunty)

Mahima Singh Rajvansh:- Bua sa(Aunt).
Mahima is married but her husband died so she's living here.

Younger clan:-:

Agnika Singh Rajvansh(26):-Younger sisterCEO of Elora events(a event management company).

Garvit Singh Rajvansh(25):-Cousin brother.CFO Rajvansh Enterprises.

Parth Singh Rajvansh(24):-Cousin brother.COO of Rajvansh Enterprises.

Ahvi Singh Rajvansh(23):-Cousin Sister.Studying fashion designing.

Bestfriends:-:

Yuvaan Singh Rathore:-CEO of Rathore cooperation.

Ishaan Shekhawat:-CEO of Shekhawat Industries.

______________________________________

Rai Singhania Family:-

Nikhil Rai Singhania and Naina Rai Singhania(Parents):-Nikhil is president of V.K Cooperation and Naina is housewife.

Ramesh Rai Singhania and Veena Rai Singhania(Bade papa and badi maa):-Ramnesh is president of Rai Singhania legacy and veena is housewife.

Ekansh Rai Singhania(32):-(Cousin big brother)CEO of Rai Singhania legacy

Nitya Ekansh Rai Singhania(30):-Wife of Ekansh.Lawyer and also 8 month pregnant.

Harshit Rai Singhania(30):- (Cousin Big brother)CEO of V.K cooperation.

Aditi Harshit Rai Singhania(29):-Wife of harshit.Actress.

Bestfriends :-

Agnika Singh Rajvansh:-CEO of Elora events(a event management company).

Yuvika Singh Rathore:-CEO of Glimmer Clothing brand.

Don't forget to press the star button and comment.