Chapter 1

So guys,I just can't wait to write this Story.I'm freaking excited,I have so many ideas so I hope you all will love it.
And support me too...

Author's POV:-:

(Somewhere in New York)

In a meeting room,everyone's gaze was fix on the person who was royally sitting on the head chair with a straight face while tapping their fingers on table.

The person was none other than Varnika Rai singhania.

She was sitting on her head chair in her glory.Her face was void any expression.Eyes filled with blankness and only blankness as she was staring at the white screen.
Their was no hint of smile on her lips.

The environment of meeting room feels like suffocating,a uncomfortable silence and tension filled in air.
People present their were sweating badly because her decision is going to decide future of their company.

She looked at her P.A than again at the person who was presenting the presentation and nodded curtly.

"Hmm.Good...Contact my p.a for further information!!"saying this she gracefully get up from chair,buttoning her coat she moved out.
People sitting in room finally exhaled the breath they were holding from long time.

Whereas Varnika entered in her cabin  and started working.
After what we call one hour the door of her cabin burst open revealing her two bffs.

"Hey!!"agni chirped happily whereas Yuvika just smiled.

Varnika's gaze soften seeing her bestfriends but she instantly gained her previous composure and nodded.

"What's this Vaani(Varnika's nickname) yaar atleast smile you are meeting your bestfriends after six fucking months but noo!!"agnika whined making a annoyed face which made varnika roll her eyes.

"Why are you guys here?"that's it.
What?Don't expect The Varnika Rai Singhania to welcome you like some normal person.

"Rude!!"Agnika muttered under her breath.

"we are here to share a news!!"Yuvika said clapping her hands excitedly.
And Varnika looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Well its Agnika who wants to share not me!!"Yuvika said raising her hands in air.

"Speak,I don't have whole freaking day for this shit!!"Varnika said as she started moving her fingers on keyboard.

"I'm getting married in next 3 weeks!"Agnika announced happily and varnika snapped her gaze towards her.

"Agni I'm not in mood of joking right now so seriously tell me what happened before I throw you out of my cabin!"Varnika warned coldly thinking agni is joking.

"I'm not joking vaani,I'm serious!!"This time agni said seriously.

"Yaah bro she's not joking!!"Yuvika supported her.