Chapter 9

Greetings everyone.
Here's the new chapter.
All the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit belong their respective owners....

Now enjoy reading..

Varnika and Rudransh stood frozen at their place listening the announcement.
They are beyond the shock listening their grandmother.
Varnika looked in rudransh's direction only to find him looking at her with same expression.

"Rudransh,Varnika baccha please come to the stage!!"Devika said looking at them with a smile.

Both went to the stage and forced a smile towards the people looking at them.

People came and congratulated them and varnika nodded but rudransh didn't even bother to nod.
He was bubbling with rage.How can his grandmother just come and announce this in front of lots of people without even asking him?She wants him to marry and that to someone like Varnika Rai Singhania.
Who only do one thing:-Throw unnecessary attitude.
He instantly left for his room ignoring everyone's call.

Whereas varnika was any better...
She was controlling herself so much from bursting on someone.
She was still not ready to marry someone or even give a chance to someone.

Hell she wants to stay away from such things.She wants to focus on herself.
And Rudransh was last option in her list.He is nothing but a grumpy man who knows how to rule everyone.
Grumpy fucker!!

Varnika dragged Devika,Reyansh,Nitin and Ramesh in a corner.

"What happen baccha?"Nitin asked

"What happen?seriously dad?You all Freaking announced my marriage with someone whom I barely know.
And most importantly without even informing me and you are asking what happen?!"She said gritting her teeth.

"Baccha....!""NO.I.Am. Not.Going.To.Marry.Him.Now do whatever you guys want!!"She announced and left the place without listening anyone.

She was walking through the corridor mumbling curses only to get collided with someone.
Not someone but her soon to be fiancé.

"Can't you walk properly?"Rudransh said gritting his teeth.
He was already in bad mood and he just had to collided with reason of his problem.

"I can ask you the same!!"Varnika snapped rubbing her forehead and glaring him.

"Listen I'm not going to tolerate this attitude of yours,so keep your tone down!!"Rudransh said as his eyes turn dark.

"I will not what will you do huh?Because of you I'm stuck in this situation,so listen I will not fucking marry you.I can't tolerate your fucking presence for a fucking single second.So marrying you is a impossible thing.I will choose to marry a beggar instead"She said sharply gritting her teeth.

Now the last thread of Rudransh's patience broke.
He is not someone who will tolerate bullshit about himself.
He was holding himself from shouting but listening her tone he bursted...

He harshly grabbed her arm making her winch in pain"TONE DOWN VARNIKA FUCKING RAI SINGHANIA.AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HUH??.ARE YOU ARE SOMEWHERE'S QUEEN THAT I'M DYING TO MARRY YOU?NOO.I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT GIRLS LIKE YOU.I WILL NEVER MARRY A GIRL LIKE YOU WHO IS NOTHING BUT FULL OF CLAUSES,WHOSE PAST IS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT TRAUMA'S!!"
He shouted not caring about his words and left her with a jerk making her land on the ground.

He stormed towards his room leaving a frozen Varnika.
His each and every word left her questioning about herself.
She's a strong women but her past is her weakest point.
His words were like a harsh slap of reality to her.
A reality check that she's not a normal girl.She can never live a normal life.
No one can like her or love her ever.