Chapter 7

Greetings everyone!!!
New chapter is here.
So vote and comment.

Enjoy reading..

R U D R A N S H

Just when she was about to fall,I grabbed her hand and jerked her towards me.

Her soft chest collided with my hard one.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND VARNIKA RAI SINGHANIA!?"I roared making her flinch.

"IF I WOULD HAVE A SINGLE SECOND LATE YOU WOULD HAVE ENDED YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!!"I shouted while my whole body started shaking with rage and fear.

I didn't care about cursing

She finally looked at me with her red eyes due to crying which were filled with hurt,tiredness,sadness and betrayal.

She wiggled in my hold but I only tighten my hold on her wrist and grabbed her waist with another hand of mine.

"L...leave me, please let me go!!"She pleaded my eyes soften listening her vulnerable voice.

"Please let me die!!"She pleaded again and my hold tighten listening her words.

"Noo you are coming with me!!"I grumbled and she glared me.

"Who the hell are you to stop me!!"She shouted and tried to push me with her leftover energy.

"Princess don't be stubborn!!"I tried to sound calm but my voice come cold.

She looked at me with her bloodshot eyes and said while grabbing my collar tightly "WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM HUH?CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME?JUST...JUST GO!P..please leave me...I..d..don't w...wanna..live!!p..please!!"Her breathing became uneven.Her hold on my collar lossen but before she could fall,I held her.

She lost her consciousness in my arms.

No no no no...

Without any delay I scooped her in my arms and walked towards car...

"Bhai sa what happen to her?"I heard agni.

Yuvika and ishaan also came running.

"Ishaan start the fucking car!"I shouted as I layed her on the backside.

Ishaan started the car as Yuvika and agnika settled inside.

"Vaani!open your eyes!!"I said tapping her cheeks.

We drove towards one of Hospital owned by Rajvansh's.

🦇

Right now doctor is checking varnika.
Both of the families are here as its the same hospital where Nitya bhabhi is admitted.

Nitya Bhabhi gave birth to a boy....
Both are resting now..

After few minutes doctor come out and announced"Patient is OK now,you all can meet her!!"
Both the families went to her except me.

"Rana sa,Can I have a word with you regarding patients health?Privately?"Doctor asked and I nodded.

We moved towards his cabin.