Chapter 3

Hello everyone,here's the next update✨

Enjoy reading....

Author's POV:-:

Rudransh entered the meeting room of chauhan empire in his glory and everyone stood up(except Ekansh,harshit,Yuvaan and Ishaan).

Everyone wished him whereas he just nodded and took his sit between Ekansh(Varnika's eldest brother)and Yavaan (his bestfriend).

Riddhaan also entered the room followed by Mr. Dinesh Khurrana.

Mr Dinesh stood up and started the presentation"Good afternoon Gentelmens.First of all thankyou to each and everyone for joining us in this gracefull collaboration of khranna's with Chauhan empire...So lets firtly know about the Benifits of this event.This unexpected collaboration is going to help us in various sectors......."and the meeting continued.

The presentation was going when Riddhaan's P.A entered the room catching everyone's attention towards him.

He was panting heavily and said while gasping for air"S...sir VK got a...attacked!"

And Riddhaan's eyes turn wide listening him.
Not only him but some more people get atlert listening her name.
Absolutely everyone knows VK in business world.

Before anyone could say something,the door of the room flew open revealing a gorgeous women dressed in white business suit.

The women was none other than VK aka Varnika Rai Singhania.

Everyone looked at her all stunned with her sudden presence and stood leaving some of them.

Varnika entered the room with a Stoic face followed by her PA and two guards.The room fell silent.
Some people looked shock,some looked confused while some were trembling in fear.

"Afternoon Gentlemens,Varnika Rai Singhania this is!!"her voice echoed in the silent room.

Varnika looked at Dinesh Khurrana who was shaking in her fear,and smirked devishly.

She took slow steps towards him,like a predator chasing his prey.

"Khurrana won't you welcome me?ouch I'm hurt!!"varnika said dramatically faking hurt.

"V....VK y....you..here?s...so suddenly?"Dinesh asked in trembling voice.

"Of cause you called me so how can I ignore your invitation?"she said standing in front of him calmly,which was anything but good.

While others looked at both in confusion except riddhaan.

"Planning against me in my own brothers company is a huge mistake khurrana!!"Varnika said sitting at the chair like a queen while keeping one leg on another.

"W...what a..are you talking about?"Dinesh said trying to look confuse.

Varnika just smiled before saying"Playing innocence!!are we?"and chuckled.