Chapter 8

Greetings everyone!!!
New chapter is here.
So vote and comment.

Enjoy reading....

V A R N I K A

Life is so complicated...

I mean just see....the person for whom i left everything,for whom i tried to end my life two freaking times is sitting here in front of me on his knees.Begging for his life.

The love in my eyes is forgotten long ago,the only thing which is left is fire of Revenge.
Revenge for Betraying a young girl,who died the very same second when she saw her beloved bestfriend cum sister with the love of her life,her boyfriend lying on the same bed in each others arm.Naked.

That sight was showing the cruelty of people in this generation.

The betrayal from Raghav didn't hurt me as much as Prisha.
I trusted her,I provided her money,luxury,house,family everything but what I got in return was Betrayal.

I got shattered in love.
Now I loathe love from the core of my heart.

"P..please Vaani.I will comeback to you again.I'm sorry,I know I hurted u alot baby but please forgive me.I really love y.....!"Before he could complete his sentence I shot him on his knees making him scream.

"Vaani don't kill him this soon,let us enjoy at least!!"Agni said from behind.

I didn't said anything just looked at him dead in his eyes.

I took a sip from my wine while keeping my one leg on other.

"Tie him on the chair!!"I ordered to one of my men.

And in a blink he was tied on the chair in front of me with chains.

I gazed at the tools kept for torturing,searching a special one for my special one.

I picked the hammer...to break his fingers.

His eyes widened seeing the thing in my hand.

"My one and only rule is Sit silently and die instantly.Hope you'll follow it otherwise...You'll see!!"I mumbled looking at him.

"Let's begin the show!!"Agnika jumped in excitement.

I took his fingers in my gloved hands and keep it on the table without looking away from his eyes which were having a terrified reaction.

I like this fear.

"P...leas..e..va..ani...!"the very next second we all heard a scream.

I looked at at his finger which I broke a second ago.

Tch tch he's weak but I didn't enjoyed it so let's change the tool.

I picked a cutter...hmm this is interesting.

I took his ring finger and kept inside the cutter before pressing it tightly and he screamed loudly.

And next minute I dipped his half blooded finger in red chilly powder.

He screamed more loudly maybe because of the burning sensation.