| Chapter 10: Sleepover Sleuthing |

"Okay, I have my clothes, pajamas, slippers, food, toothpaste, tooth brush, and... boomerang?" Alex took out one of his boomerangs from his backpack with a raised eyebrow. He sighed and tossed it behind him, hearing the metal clank against the floor of his room. Once he knows he has everything, he zipped up his backpack and went over to his protection suit. He put it on, along with his gas mask. He swung his backpack onto his back, glancing at his alarm clock. Does he really need it? It's just gonna be an annoying, startling box that will wake everyone up. Might as well not.

He opened his door, jumping at the fast moving motion of it. He groaned in his throat a little, and stepped out of the doorway. Stopping himself. He turned around to his boomerangs, thinking. He shouldn't need them, right? After all, he's just gonna be in a sleepover. Something that he doesn't need weapons for, right? He hesitated, and just made a "meh" sound. He closed the door behind him and started to walk down the hall, slowing down. He quickly rushed back to his room, grabbed the boomerangs, and walked back out.

He turned off all the lights in his bunker, and headed towards his ladder. As he was climbing up the bars, he was thinking about the sleepover he, N, V and Uzi are gonna have together. He doesn't know what to expect, since he never really was invited to sleepovers back on Earth, considering he didn't have any friends. But all he knows is that they need to watch the Zombie Drones tapes to research what those cartages are hiding from them. But other than that, he can't be any more ecstatic! He's gonna be at his first ever sleepover, with his robot friends! He knows for a fact they're gonna have a fun time.

He heaved himself out of his bunker and closed the latch, making sure it's shut tightly. With a smile of excitement, he started making his way to the WDF bunker. Where Uzi told him they'll have the sleepover. He took out his e-map and plotted where the colony bunker is. If he remembered correctly, it should be up north in the city from where he is. He started following his map coordinates. It was a long ways, but he could manage. As he was walking, he was wondering what activities they were gonna do together. Like, after watching the tape. Maybe watch a movie, or build a pillow fort! He remembered when he and his parents built forts out of pillows and blankets together. Good times.

After what felt like years, he finally reached the WDF colony bunker. He looked down at his e-map, and back up at the door. He sighed, turned off his e-map, and went up to the door. Knocking on it.

He waited for a bit, until seeing the door open a smidge and the Worker Drone he saw before show up again

He waited for a bit, until seeing the door open a smidge and the Worker Drone he saw before show up again. "Oh, hey. You're the human kid that's friends with N, right?" He said. Alex nodded. "Hello, mate! I need to go see Uzi." He replied. The Worker Drone nodded with a smile and opened the door, giving Alex full access to the inside. "Thanks!" He said, and the Worker Drone gave him a thumbs up. He's glad that he's at least getting along with most of the Worker Drones. He walked down the halls of the colony, of course, seeing Worker Drones stare at him or gossip about him. He looked down in a shy manner, he hates being stared at and have fingers pointing at him. It's giving him flashbacks. He wished N was with him.