DM-1 ✎Disturbance during Exams

━━━━━━━━━━⛈━━━━━━━━━━
❛Every single day is a repetition of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
I have a long way to go but why am I running in place?
I scream out of frustration but the empty air echoes
I hope tomorrow will be different from today
I’m just wishing.❜
                                      ~Tomorrow, BTS          
━━━━━━━━━━⛈━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone knows the stress of exams, whether they are a student or not because they all once passed through that stage to get the opportunities of jobs which they have now.

This phase comes at specific moments of a student's academic year, sometimes giving a horrific surprise known as a 'Surprise Test' as a bonus too. 

Because of that, there is a need for continuous revision of what a student learns during school hours but some prefer to do it at the last moments.

And Aashita Sharma, an 8th grader, was doing exactly that. She was going through her history textbook, flipping through the pages at a rapid speed while highlighting the important lines to memorize for the finals.

Aashita's PoV :–

'......okay, so that's all. I need to read all that again one more time and then I will start with civ–'

*𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜*

*𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜*

'Ok, ignoring that, I have to review 5 chapters of civics and then lastly 4 chapters of geogr–'

*𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜*

'Ignoring that once again, let's start! Aurangzeb died in 1707 and because of his death, Delhi could no longer function as an effective centre. The East India Company aquired a charter from the ruler of England, Queen Elizabeth I, granting it the sole right to trade with the East. Mercantile tradi–'

*𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜*

*𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜*

*𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜*

*𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜*

'Oh God! I have an exam to study for! Why are there so many notifications coming only now? Which devil is this? I swear if someone is spamming me for notes or maps, I will block that son/daughter of soggy chocos right now if he/she doesn't stop! I will also delete the app too!!'

.

.

.

.

"Instagram? Dayum! When did I become so famous that someone is desperate to just talk to me? Meh, let's see!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                 ┕MESSAGES┙
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

─────────────────────────────────
┃᳃From:- Justin_Seagull•
Hey, why aren't you updating? It's been a long time since you last updated anything........
─────────────────────────────────
┃᳃From:- Justin_Seagull•
I hope you are doing well..........
─────────────────────────────────
┃᳃From:- Justin_Seagull•
We all miss you, all as in the readers. 
─────────────────────────────────
┃᳃From:- Justin_Seagull•
DON'T GET ME WRONG!!! ಠ⁠∀⁠ಠ
─────────────────────────────────
┃᳃From:- Justin_Seagull•
If you have any problems, you can take out the  steam here. Besides I can't tell anyone since I  don't know your real name. 8⁠-⁠)
─────────────────────────────────
┃᳃From:- Justin_Seagull•
I hope you are doing well........
─────────────────────────────────
┃᳃From:- Justin_Seagull•
Sorry in advance if I disturbed you. Bye! (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・
─────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━