Zac's POV

Man Fatima put that WAP 3,000 on a brother had me rethinking all my life decisions! She really thinks I'm going to let her go be with another nigga! I don't think so, I been knew she was the prize, I was just stupid and didn't want to settle down! That girl has rode with me through some of the craziest parts of my life! I can't just give her up that easily! I knew I was an ass for how I treated her but for some odd reason I thought Karen was special! That hoe is definitely special just in the head! She brainwashed my ass into believing Tima was playing me and just wanted my money! The whole time it was her ass, who was playing me! I was too blinded to see that shit! I worked late and by the time I got home, normally she was sleep! One night I decided to come home a little early and I seen the Preacher's car! I didn't say anything! I just pulled up the Camera in my bedroom and saw everything! I needed to blow off some steam so I went to the strip club and that's where I met Heather! Her fine ass had a nigga blushing! I fucked her ass a couple of Times that night! I needed to blow off some steam! That was a year and 10 months ago! I haven't heard nothing from her ass since!

Karen ass found out and decided she wanted to leave the Preacher alone and be with me! Y'all know the bitch is sketchy so I kept my eyes on her ass! She did good for about 4 months but once a hoe always a hoe! She went back to doing the same thing she been doing! I stopped giving her ass money though! The condo and my vehicle and hers is paid off! She can have that condo and her truck as long as she leaves me tf alone! She texted me the other day talking about she finally started her salon to do hair! Idk who would let that hoe play in their head but I don't have time to worry about that shit! I want Fatima Chyane Wilson! She's always been the highlight of my world! I just was blinded by what I thought was love! The way she put that thang on me last night! I just know she's about over my bullshit! There was so much pain in her eyes when she looked at me! I know I fucked up but damn! I need her to forgive me! Y'all don't hate me! I never meant to hurt her, she just pushed me away! Let me get my ass up and get to work!

The Hospital

Jake, "Well Wassup Brother, we haven't seen or heard from you since you left yesterday!"

Preston, "Exactly, what happened? You forgot how to use your phone!"

"Hell no! I had some stuff to handle with Fatima and you niggas weren't worth my time or energy!"

Jake, "Damn it's like that?"

"Y'all wanted an answer and you got it! It's not my fault you aren't happy with what you heard!"

Preston, "Man you tripping hard but we understand!"

"Don't y'all have to chase Lori and Danni?"

Jake, "Don't you have to chase Fatima?"

Preston, "Exactly tryna act hard knowing damn well he's a simp!"

"Well if it ain't the pot calling the kettle black! It takes two simps to acknowledge one remember that! I need to make my rounds!"

Police Officer, "Are you Zachary Taylor?"

"Yes sir! How can I help you?"

Police Officer, "You've been summoned to take a DNA test for 1 year old Cambrí Belle Taylor!"

"Yoo Fatima really did this shit!"

Police Officer, "Sir I don't know anything about that  but I do know that since we are in a hospital it's easier to collect your DNA now!"

"Officer, I don't have a problem doing the DNA test can you follow me to the lab?"

I can't believe Fatima ass! If this is what she calls a joke, she done took this shit overboard! She'll be hearing from me as soon as this shit is over with!

"Good Morning Cali!"

Cali, "Good Morning Dr. Taylor! I don't see any labs for you!"

"Cali actually this is a personal matter! Can you swab my DNA for this lovely officer?"

Cali, "Uh sure can you have a seat?"

Cali swabbed the inside of my jaw a couple times and collected the specimen! Apparently the officer already had Cambrí's so he had her to run the DNA Test and send a copy of the results to me, Fatima and DHR!

Police Officer, "Thank you Mr. Taylor for your cooperation, How long do the results normally take?

Cali, "Well we have expedited them and the system is brand new so I can have them by the morning!"

Police Officer, "That's perfect! Thank both of you for your time and enjoy the rest of your day!"

The officer left but I need to call Fatima NOW! Walking out of the lab I bumped into someone and realized it was T!

Fatima, "Good Morning Dr. Taylor!"

"Cut the shit T! The police officer just left here!"

Fatima, "Police Officer? Zac what ever it is we will figure it out together!"

"So you really didn't know?"

Fatima, "Know what? Hold on my phone is ringing! Hello! Oh Hey Gretchen! You did? Who is it? Is that right? Well you can come by my house when you get off! Alright see you then!"

Fatima's whole mood changed looking at me!

"Who was that?"

Fatima, "Gretchen it seems they have found Cam's Daddy!"

"Who is it?"

Fatima, "YOU! Heather put your name on her birth certificate!"

"I didn't know Fatima!"

Fatima, "Uh yeah! I know!"