Unexpected Meet Up!

When I left therapy I felt so much better! I decided to go home and get ready to go for a jog in the park! After changing my clothes I headed to the park! I decided to run 2 miles! I stretched and began running! Jogging has always been therapeutic for me! Before I knew it I had ran a mile in a half and spotted the most beautiful lady sitting at one of the tables in the park writing! I walked up to her and spoke!

"Hello Beautiful!"

Fatima, "Hello! Funny seeing you out here!"

"I always jog out here it's normally at different times throughout the day! Do you mind if I take a seat?"

Fatima, "No I don't!"

She looked back down at her book and started back writing! I just sat in silence and admired her beauty until she finished!

"Homework?"

Fatima, "Not this time! I actually started writing to help myself self regulate some of my emotions!"

"Well you're looking good beautiful! Real good!"

Fatima, "Well thank you! You don't look too bad yourself! The sweat has you glistening!"

"Well you know me! I do what I can!"

Fatima, "I see that!"

"So let's talk about your daughter!"

Fatima, "What did she do?"

"She showed her ass this morning! Kicking and screaming! She kept snatching her bows out and even spilled her breakfast and if she throws that cup one more time!"

Fatima, "Zac why didn't you call me? She knows better than to be acting like that! Looks like I'm going to have to pop that butt!"

"I think she misses you T! She's still adjusting and that's okay!"

Fatima, "Adjusting is fine but acting that way isn't! Was she like that when she went to daycare?"

"Yes Mrs. Denise had calmed her down for the most part but if you know your daughter she started right back up I'm sure of it!"

Fatima, "Zac I would've came! She's not going to be acting like that at all!"

"Yeah I know but I also knew you had your therapy session this morning so I didn't want bother you!"

Fatima, "Zac it's never a bother when it comes to her and you know it!"

"Yeah I know! So when did your breast get this perky?"

Fatima laughing, "Idk it feels like it happened over night but I'm not complaining!"

"Umm yeah I'm not complaining either!"

Fatima, "Boy stop drooling! My eyes are up here!"

"I'm just admiring all your beauty!"

Fatima, "I hear you! How was therapy?"

"It was good! I was able to release some more and I felt real good after I needed to run! Wbu?"

Fatima, "I was able to love on me a little more! I came here after to just right and sort out how I really feel about my battle scars you know!"

"Yes I definitely know! I've hid mine too well for a minute!"

Fatima, "Well embrace them! You already know you're wonderful man! Those scars don't define you!"

"You sound just like Dr. James but yeah I know!"

Fatima. "That's because it's the truth! Those scars make you because they didn't break you! Remember that!"

"Girl you are truly amazing! I do have a question though!"

Fatima, "I'm all ears!"

"Can I hug you?"

Fatima, "Sure!"

When I held her nothing else in the world mattered! It was as if time stood still just for us to have this moment! I held her for what seemed like forever and then I realized she was sleep! This girl really must be tired, to fall asleep that fast anyways! I carried her to my truck and pushed the front seat back so she could lay down! Something's is definitely different about her but I can't place my finger on it! I called Danni and Lori to see where they were and if they were close! They said they were and I asked them if one of them could take T's truck to her house since she was sleeping in mine! They showed up 25 minutes later and took her truck home and then I left to go get Cambrí! I walked into the daycare and she was having one of her many tantrums for the day!

Mrs. Denise, "Hey Zac! She has been on it! She hasn't been nice to her friends and she's having a hard time sharing!"

"Mrs. Denise, I'm so sorry! I'll be right back let me get her mother!"

I walked out to the truck and tapped on T! She opened her eyes and looked at me!

"Cambrí in there showing her ass and Mrs. Denise said she's being doing it all day!"

Fatima, "I'm finna get her lil butt!"

She got out the truck and walked into the daycare! Cambrí was still showing her ass until....

Fatima, "CAMBRÍ BELLE TAYLOR! Come here right now!"

She walked over to Fatima with her head hanging low!

Fatima, "Pick your head up and look at me!"

Cambrí looked up and she knew Fatima wasn't playing with her!

Fatima, "I just know you haven't been cutting up like this all day?"

Cambrí was about to cry but stopped when Fatima looked at her!

Fatima, "Go to your daddy and I better not hear a peep! Mrs. Denise, I'm so sorry! She'll be way better tomorrow!"

Mrs. Denise, "It's okay pumpkin! I'll see y'all tomorrow!"

Cam laid on my shoulder as if I could save her from Hurricane T! I kept my mouth closed because she gave me the blues all morning! When we got to the truck, T popped her butt! She cried but stopped and looked at her mama!

Fatima, "We do not act that way Cambrí! You're about to be two! Every time you cut up from here on out, you're getting popped!"