Moms vs. Dads

Fatima made her way to the spa; she just wanted to relax and ease her mind! She was hoping to run into the girls because they normally went to the spa at the same time on the same day! She walked in and sure enough everyone was there!

Fatima, "Hey ladies!"

Madam. "Is that Fatima I hear?"

Dani, "Can't be because we haven't seen her lately!

Fatima, "Let's stop being petty! Y'all, know you see me!"

Sabrina, "Yeah we see you! We are just surprised because of the way you acted the last time we seen you!"

Fatima, "I was hormonal asf! I'm better now!"

Lori laughed, "Girl you know we are just messing with you!"

Angela, "Right we just missed you that's all!"

Fatima, "I missed y'all too!"

The girls engaged in small talk while they were receiving their spa treatment!

They decided to have lunch together after their experience because they needed to feed Fatima's moody ass!

The spa started playing Fatima's favorite song and she started singing!

"Many say that I'm too young

To let you know just where I'm coming from, yeah

But you will see, it's just a matter of time

My love will surely make you mine

Well, I'm livin' in a world of ghetto life

Everyone seems so uptight

But nothing's wrong and that's alright with my man (My man)

I like the way we carry on

His loving ways send me on and on with my man

People out there can understand

I'm giving him something he can feel (Ooh)

To let him know this love is real (Hey, oh, I'm...)

Giving him something he can feel (All my lovin')

To let him know this love is real (Oh, my love is real)

This love is real!"

Madam, "You better sang that!"

Dani, "Don't shake that baby loose!"

Andi, "That's how you got in this predicament!"

Sabrina, "Give it to him Tima!"

Angela, "Grind it out babes!"

Lori, "Yassssssssss T!"

The ladies burst out in laughter and their spa experience ended!

Meanwhile Zac and Cami were at the park with the other fathers/ uncles and their kids!

The kids were enjoying themselves and the men were having a hard time regulating some of those emotions! It was definitely easier when the women were around, but they needed to navigate through some of those issues on their own!

Zac, "So how's it going?"

Preston, "Man I can't complain! Business is booming and my wife is happy!"

Bayo, "Happy Spouse, Happy House!"

Rafael, "RIGHT! Cause I just love it when Madam is happy!"

Jake, "Hell I would be too! Guns get to blazing when she's upset!"

Rafael, "Wait a minute now lay off my baby! They all can get a little rowdy!"

Tony, "Yeah you're right but none of them have nothing on T and Madam! That blood running through their veins is lethal!"

Zac, "Wait how did my baby get dragged into this she's the perfect angel!"

Bayo, "I'm calling your bluff cause you know damn well!"

Preston, "Exactly! Y'all blink two times if you need help!"

The men started laughing!

The day was progressing as normal! The women were enjoying some much needed ME TIME and the men were enjoying some time with the children! It was now time to go and of course Cami was having a fit!

Zac, "Cami, it's time to go! We can come back tomorrow!"

Cami hit the ground and started kicking and screaming!

Zac, "No get up now just for that you won't be back tomorrow!"

Cami, "Nooo!"

Zac popped her legs twice and she flew up, "Cami you had better start listening or there will be a lot more where that came from now let's go!"

The men were shocked because they've never seen Zac pop Cami it's normally T doing the discipline! They knew Cami had Zac's heart in the worst way so for him to pop her in public, it meant that she must have been on it for a while! Zac buckled Cami into her car seat and her screams had ceased but she was still crying! He told the men he will catch up with them later and he headed home!

When he got there, he got Cami out and they walked into the house! He made her some chicken nuggets and macaroni and she started eating! He put water in her cup because it was hot outside plus she doesn't drink enough water! When she tasted it she threw the cup!

Zac, "Cambrí Belle Taylor, that's enough!"

He slid her out of her high chair and placed her on the floor, "Pick up your cup NOW!"

Cami looked at the cup and then she fell out! He picked up his hand to pop her and she started screaming, "Dada Noooo!"

Zac popped her twice, "Now pick up the cup! I better not have to say it again!"

Cami picked her cup up and Zac placed her back into the high chair!

Zac, "Now finish your food because you're about to go take a nap!"

Cami ate her food and Zac cleaned her up! He wiped the high chair down and she laid her head on his shoulder! Soon she was sleeping and he took her upstairs and placed her into her bed! As he was coming down the stairs Fatima was walking in the door!

Zac, "Damn beautiful! You look real good!"

He embraced her and they kissed, "Thank you baby!"