2.2 :: Sorry, I alredy got a friend

- Jiwoo
Sunlight highschool

   Me and Kyujin, my bestfriend, stalk our 'ex friend' that has left our friend group, Lee Wonhee.

Today we saw that she skipped a class, and for this we skipped ours too. We need to see her every move so we can ruin her like she ruined us.

How she ruined us? With her we were so popoular and since she left us our popoularity went down. We were the Queens of the school, duh!

I mean, it's not that we aren't the Queens anymore... We are the Queens but no One calls us like that anymore!

Anyway, me and Kyujin saw her going with this girl in an empty classroom... It could be good for starting a new rumor about her! Maybe that girl Is her girlfriend?!

We followed them of course and they were going to and empty classroom so me and Kyujin we looked and lissened them the whole time, outside the classroom, in a little corner where they wouldn't hear or see us.

They were talking about Wonhee and Her stupid letters, huh! Annoying pick me that She Is. Me and Kyujin stared at them the whole time outside the classroom. It was kinda boring since She wasn't talking about interessing things to gossip about.

The topic They were talking about was boring until that girl talked about "secrets"

Secrets... Perfect to let everyone know about!

So Kyujin and I started recording with my phone the conversation, and It was really interessing, honestly. This girl started talking about the Lucky girl syndrome... Isn't that something for losers? Oh, well, for sure It Is.

When They leave the classroom Kyujin proposes to follow them, and of course, we have to do that. We follow them until Wonhee Is alone. We finally can go to talk to her since She's not with that girl anymore.

We both were behind Her, Kyujin speaks up "Wonhee." She called, but Wonhee ignores. "Lee Wonhee." "Wonhee! Why do you ignore us, that's rude, you know?" Kyujin says, as she gets in front of her, and then, I join my bestie

"You two, what do you want?" Wonhee says "We're getting so popoular you know? You should get back with us! You Will get more popou-" I Say dramatically. "Stop with this shit, i'm tired. No I will never get again with you two, and also I don't give a fuck about popoularity anymore" Wonhee replies, mad.

"Lee Wonhee! How you can Say this, to Is but also to you! You're ruining yourself and your image wihouth us!" Kyujin also says dramatically

"No." Wonhee says, I reply to her, acting fake "Come on, you loved bening with us" "No!" Wonhee replies again "Oooh! Your girlfriend brainwashed Her! Poor Her..." Kyujin comments out loud "Girlfriend?" Wonhee asks "So you got a girlfriend? Werent you straight?" I ask

"I don't have a girlfriend" Wonhee says. "ooh! Who Is She then?" Kyujin asks with a smirk "None of your business" Wonhee replies, sighing "if you don't tell us about her we will make you say It anyway" I reply, smirking.

"ugh... Her name Is Moka, She's my best friend, not my girlfriend" Wonhee confesses "Moka? Isn't that a Japanese name? Wonhee are you going Crazy? Bening Friends with Japanese people? They're losers." I Say while laughing, and Kyujin joins me. Wonhee ignores us and Kyujin says "Ooh the Little lesbian ignores us!"

"First of all, She's Just my best friend, second, you two are homophobic and racist bitches. Third, you two are DISGUSTING." Wonhee says, visibly mad. "And? What are you going to do about It? Cry?" I Say mockingly "No! But the point Is that you two are two attention seekers and that use people!" Wonhee says loud.

"Like if you're not doing the same with your that 'friend'" I Say dramatically, knowing She's gonna 'explode' in any moment "Well, you know what, Jiwoo? At least She respects me and isn't someone that wants me for popoularity"

"huh yeah yeah sure..." I awnser "I was really thinking of getting back with you girls if you two just act sweet and kind to others, but After this, even if you girls change and become acutally 'human' I wouldn't get back with you two." She says

"So in conclusion... Get away from me and find yourself real friends" Wonhee says, then turns and starts walking away, me and my bestie follow her.

"Wonhee come on! Come back to us!" Kyujin exclaims "Sorry, I alredy got a friend!" Wonhee says, and then, She leaves us there standing like two idiots.

"She Will pay for this" I Say "Yeah, that stupid pick me" Kyujin says