3.4 :: R U N̶e̶x̶t Rumors

- Kyujin
R U Next.

   Days, weeks have passed. The only thing I feel there is the tension.

The tension that me and my dear best friend, Jiwoo, have made.

I mean! No rumors = No fun.

We have to spice up the things there

Also because, well, it's not like everything will stay there.

But even our fans will know about the rumors

Everyone is gonna know!

Me and Jiwoo waited for this moment.

In the last competition, we placed 2nd. And Wonhee & Moka 1st.

So we took our revenge.

Why not trasforming R U Next to R U Rumors?

For not also mentioning that is R U Rigged, I can clearly see the favoritism with some contestants, specifically Lee Wonhee, me and Jiwoo's biggest enemy.

"JANG KYUJIN!!" Jiwoo shouts "Yeah what do you want" I ask. "How is going with the rumors?" Jiwoo asks me, smirking, with a hint of excitiment in her voice

I scroll my phone, socials are full of that rumor, and I show Jiwoo "Well done, Kyu. We're alredy ruining her reputation! The idea of the rumor of sleeping with the judges was a really good idea" Jiwoo says.

I feel so proud of myself! A hit rumor! Everyone knows about this! She's gonna be eliminated! Haha! She deserves it, after she left us.

Then, I remember something "Jiwoo" I say "Yeah?" Jiwoo replies "How about her friend?" I ask "ah, I will manage that Moka. Anyway, if Wonhee isn't with her, she's gonna be a nobody."

We both smirk and (evil) laugh.

Be ready, Lee Wonhee and Sakai Moka, the best is gonna come soon for both of you two.