2.3 :: The announcement

- Wonhee
Sunlight highschool

   Have been a week now since the argument between me, Jiwoo and Kyujin. After that argument they stopped chasing me and also stalking me ─ or maybe they didn't get caught.

Since then, I don't know why, I feel better. Not the best of course, but way much better from before, no more having these two brats chasing me to tell me again and again to be friends again! Duh. They got finally Better things to do in thier time, instead of losing time with me.

Anyway, about Moka, I told her about all that happned that day and she fully understand me and also comforted me... Like!? How much i'm lucky to have a friend like her!?

Ah, and that day we also decided to 'be' to each other, sisters. Some people acutally asked us if we are siblings or something like that, we kinda look alike after all.

Also! She kept me updated with the lucky girl syndrome book, and she did more research and yeah... Well! It's confirmed, she definitely has it.

I'm pretty interessed about all this syndrome thingy, it's so real and unreal at the same time. It's soo interessing! And also i'm that type of curious girl that wants to know everything... So why not also about this! But I can't tell It to anyone, since it's our secret

Some highlights of what she spoke about

- How to get it: A girl with a bad life, because of others (that could be anybody, also your most loved person) for accident or not, after years of pain or hurt, can be gifted with the lucky girl syndrome.

- How she got it: She got in an incident when she was little, her father died and her mom treated her like shit, because she thought that Moka caused the incident, and hated her for her whole lifetime after that incident. Except she stopped acting like that since about a week.

- What this 'Lucky girl syndrome' do: can change life, all good things will happen, but not always. There might be some bad moments, but at the end, something good will happen

- This syndrome is dangerous?: nope, it totally isn't. It's called 'syndrome' because it's rare but this doesn't mean that it's dangerous.

Anyway... She told me that she's finally finishing this analysis sheet for this book. Moka showed me the book and this sheet. There are a lot of papers and pages of the book! That must be hard.

I'm walking in the hallways of the school with Moka right now. Both of us are minding out business on our phones, until I notice a crowd of people and I ask Moka to come check with me what is happening

"Moka, look! There is a crowd of people there! Wanna check what is happening with me?" I ask my bestfriend, Moka. She replies "Yeah, i'm curious to know what is happening over there"

"okay, come with me" I grab her hand gently and we get in the crowd, there is a lady talking with a microphone, so everything can be heard loud.

"Hello, Sunlight highschool's students. Belift Lab is gonna debut a new kpop girlgroup soon, and we are looking for young, talented students that can have the chance to participate in the survivial show that will create the line-up for the group: R U Next, that will be this summer!  And after that, the 6 chosen girls will debut!"

I lissened to what this lady said and I feel so happy! It's my dream to become a kpop idol, so why not try?

"And also!" The lady continued "The auditions will be this saturday, in this school. More information will be given the day of the auditions!"

I look at Moka, with a smile in my face "Moka, you will try to audition?" but then I notice that she's staring and messaging someone with her phone. So I say her name kinda loud "MOKA!"

"YEAH!!" She replies, in the same tone as me before. "What do you want" Moka adds, this time was in a normal tone. "Are you lissening to me?" I ask "yeah" Moka replies, still with her phone in her hands.

"Then what I asked you before?" I ask her, while I have an annoyed and mad expression. "To lissen to you?" Moka replies. "No! Before that!" I say. "Uh... I don't know." Moka replies, she looks like she forgot, or better saying, she looks like she wasn't lissening to me before.

"Moka you're a disaster." I say jokingly, and then both of us laugh at it. "Anyway what you were saying?" Moka asks me, after both of us calmed down from all the laughing. "Oh, if you would like to audition for becoming an Idol, because i'm definitely gonna audition for It!" I say

"Ohh... Then i'm gonna try too" Moka says, but she doesn't look really happy. "Hey, are you ok? I mean! You have the... oh uh lets call it lgs! You will definitely debut!" I say, trying to make her happy

"yeah yeah I know..." Moka sighs "but we have two problems. One: I told my mom about the uh... lgs and i'm kinda scared because she replied with 'we have to talk about it when you're home' so I... Yeah. I think you know how I feel." Moka says

I feel so bad for her.

"Do you think she would like you to audition or become an Idol?" I ask "I don't think so... But I will tell her, either way, one day she will know about it." Moka replies.