4.5 :: Debut

- Moka

Yes!! Illit!! We are debuting seriously!!Talking about few months ago, when we finished writing all the songs and recorded them, the producer said that Magnetic (wrote by me, Iroha and Wonhee) is the title track!!

Yeah, we alredy learned all the choreographies, recorded mvs... Everything ready! I didn't expect that our songs would be so popoular in few days...

My dream is becoming reality? Oh, no, I mean, it's alredy. I really hope we will be loved from our fans, because I know it's normal to get hate but I just hope it will be not that "heavy" type of hate.

We already got hate for the lineup of the members in ru next, specifically Wonhee. She's younger than me, and my best friend, who in first place dragged me in all this. I hated seeing her upset due to the hate comments towards the group and her.

She really didn't deserve that. She's so young, yet she's experiencing so much. Also our maknae, Iroha. I'm an adult and probably if I debuted at thier age I wouldn't have handled everything so good like them.

I just wish to us the best.

"Okay, ILLIT! Are we ready?" And that's the moment I snap out of my thoughts. Moka, remember you're getting ready for another music show performance, interview, etc.

"Moka are you okay?" Minju ask to me, okay I seriously need to stfu my mind. "Yeah... just lost in my thoughts, I'm excited" I reply. All the other members nod and we get to perform, finally.

"Babyy... I'm just tryna play it cool, but I just can't hide that... I want you"