3.2 :: School Is over, new adventures opens

- 3rd person pov

   Weeks have passed. After the weekend Moka returned to school, she and Wonhee didn't miss a day until the end of school, June 7th, 2023.

Wonhee and Moka became more and more close with each other, and of course, the most popoular girl with the new girl!? There were many rumors of the two dating, since they act clingy toghether.

They didn't care, after all, they're best friends... Or how they like to call themselfes: sisters.

Jiwoo and Kyujin stopped stalking Wonhee... For now. But for sure, they were the ones to make up the rumors.

That saturday, Moka went to audition, even if not ready because of all the things that happned the day before, of the fight with her mom and the deal with her.

Wonhee was also there to audition, she wouldn't have missed the chance to her dream: become a kpop Idol! Moka asked for help, while both of them were waiting to audition, they would have waited more two hours, since many girls were there to audition.

So Wonhee had the idea to pratice the song she was going to audition, and maybe audition toghether. They did so, in two hours Moka learned all the song.

They were so good performing and singing the song at the audition, and even if there was a little sabotage from someone, someone called Kyujin & Jiwoo, they still passed the audition and they're going to R U Next!