4.2 :: Run away

- Wonhee
Street

   Today all the members got a free day to spend it the way we most liked to, before all the group meetings and trainings etc.

I wanted to spend it with Moka, but She told she alredy had to do something.

She didn't tell me what was this 'something', sure, i'm curious but it seemed something private so I didn't force her to tell me.

She looked so happy tho.

So since the other members were alredy busy with thier things too, I decided to take a walk around Seoul's streets.

It's peaceful today, I have to admit it.

I meeted some of our fans alredy, I didn't expect to alredy have fans outside the school, knowing me as a future Idol, not as the popoular pretty girl of the school.

So yeah, I keep walking around, enjoying this little time of freedom.

But then I see something

I mean, someone

Dressed the same way as Moka

Looking like Moka.

Running away scared...

Moka, is that you?

Wihouth thinking twice about it, I follow this girl that I think it's Moka, my best friend.

This girl that I think is Moka goes in an alley, and I follow her there, knowing it could be dangerous.

The girl goes in this alley and starts crying there.

And, in this moment, I understand who really is

It's Moka

I knew it

I call her by her name, softly, trying to not scare her "Moka?" She turns to face me, her face full of tears, what could have happned to her?

"Wonhee..." She says weakly and hugs me, of course I hug her too. Moka seems a strong person but in reality... She's fragile.

Don't get me wrong, she's strong too, imagine living in that situation for years and still keep going, that would have been hell.

So yeah, she has every right to act like this.

"Moka, I can ask you what happned?" I ask, Moka looks at me, she looks tired and lost... She nods and decides to tell me everything

"Maybe can we get to the dorms..? It's would be more comfortable..." Moka asks me, she's right, it's also dangerous there.

Hopefully, the dorms are near there so we arrived there in few minutes.

Minju and Youngseo should be at the dorm, but me and Moka tried to be quiet and try to not be noticied by them.

We go to my dorm room and we sat on the bed.

Moka takes a deep breath and starts telling me what happned.

"Wonhee... Today I had to meet with my mom... But... She's a psycho... She wants to control me and take me back to Japan... I'm scared... I don't want to leave, I can't leave! I'm almost an Idol now, I don't wanna go..." Moka explains.

I look at her straight in the eyes, hold both of her hands and say "Moka-yah, we will find a way to escape this, don't worry, you will stay there, with me, with our other group members... It will be everything okay"

Moka hugs me, again, like a little koala, she's adorable.

Then, someone knocks my dorm room and opens the door

Minju?

She had a serious face, but when she saw Moka hugging me like that, she looked confused

"What is happening there" She asks, I look at Moka and then again at Minju "erm... Personal things."

Minju looks at me, with widen eyes and says "ah so like romantically?" Moka and me look at each other and we shout toghether "NO!"

Then, we laugh all toghether, and Moka stops hugging me, shit, it's embarassing.

"Anyways uhh why are you there, Minju?" I ask to her, she looks at me with a worried and scared look. "Uhh it's about Youngseo"

"Youngseo? what happned to her?" Moka asks Minju, and I add "Yeah what happned?"

Minju sighs and says "W-Well... Youngseo is in a meeting with Min hee jin and uhh... This means trouble coming soon"

"WHAT!?" Me and Moka say, almost in the same moment.

We didn't even debut and alredy there's trouble

Oh no...