4.1 :: You can't do this to me

- Moka
Home.

   Finally, I got home to visit mom.

She opens the door, and says "Moka! I MISSED YOU!" while hugging me, and I hug her back.

"I missed you too" I say, i'm so happy to see her again... She is the person that ruined most of my life, but she's still my mom after all.

I look around, and I see everything packed in boxes. I speak up "M-Mom..." I want to continue but my mom cuts my words off, like trying to change the topic, since she noticies how I look confused

"So, sweetie, what do you wanted to tell me?" She says "I- Uhm... I got in the final line-up of R U Next" I say, hesitantly.

"And what it means?" My mom asks, confused. I don't know why but she looks so fake right now... "Means i'm gonna debut soon" I reply.

"Oh, but Moka... You're so young..." Mom says, caressing my arms "Mom, i'm an adult. Almost 19, and i'm not even the youngest there." I say, serious, and I back off

"Oh, Moka, you're not gonna debut anyway... My good news is that my work there finished... We are going back to Japan... Aren't you happy?" My mom says, and in that moment... I Just wanna disappear and run away.

"Mom but-" I say, but she cuts me off the words again, saying "no buts, Moka, you're mine. I'm your mother and I decide for you, all your things are packed alredy, tomorrow we get the plane to go back in Japan."

"No! I'm not going with you" I almost scream, and then run away from her.

I don't even know where i'm going.

I'm just running away...

I don't wanna see her again. Seriously this time...

I'm so stupid, I get in her trap every time...