2.4 :: Syndrome??? SYNDROME!?!

- Hinata (Moka's mom)
Home, Seoul.

I was waiting that Moka gets home from school, because this morning she texted me, and told me about she has a 'syndrome'.

When she got home, we stay silent for some minutes, then I broke the silence "We have to talk". I hold her hand tight and take her to her room, and close the door, so we can talk privately.

"Moka, are you going crazy?" I say. Moka looks at me, she seems mad, annoyed, and sad. "No, mom, i'm not crazy! I'm not joking or something, i'm serious! This syndrome isn't even bad!" Moka says, mad, almost yelling.

"Huh? And where you found this?" I ask "In a science book and I searched it up also on internet!" Moka says. I reply to her "Moka, i'm gonna take your phone away, you can't search some silly things on the internet and acutally believe it! Uh... Such a stupid daughther I have."

Moka was about to cry and says, oh, more likely, yells "Mom, i'm tired. Tired of you, this life, everything. And also, I know well damn if now I reveal to you that I'm gonna audition for becoming an Idol, and I finally have a friend, a best friend, that Is really popoular and you hate popoular people, you're gonna be even more mad at me. But mom, you, you have ruined my childhood, my whole life, and you apologizing to me... You know what? Apologizing Is shit. You're the most fake Person I even seen. You're terrible, you're a monster." And then, Moka cries.

"MOKA! HOW YOU COULD SAY THESE THINGS TO ME!" I yell

"STOP THIS SHIT! I'M TIRED, GO AWAY, I WILL DO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY FROM NOW ON. I'M A FUCKING ADULT, NOT A CHILD, NOW, GO AWAY!" Moka yells at me, in the loudest way she could, with tears running down her cheeks. Then, she pushes me out of her room and locks the door.

The house Is silent now. Everything that Is possible to hear Is Moka, crying loud.

I acutally don't give a fuck to what she thinks, i'm her mother and I decide for her.

She needs to be treated like shit because she's just an error after all. She has took away the love of my live's life.

I was just drunk, we did "it" and she's just an error for this.

She DESERVES to feel pain.