Chapter 40: Guests

Third Person POV

The next morning, Huaisang and XiChen arrived at Dafan Mountain, they spotted Yunji engaged in conversation with a striking young man with long blonde hair.

Intrigued, they approached the pair, curious about the newcomer.

Yunji's face lit up with a gummy smile as he turned to greet them, "I would like you to meet my fiancé, Tàihēng."

"Hello," Huaisang waved his hand in a friendly gesture towards the blonde-haired lad, while XiChen nodded in acknowledgment.

Tàihēng returned the greeting with a warm smile, "Nice meeting you both. Ahm, A-ji told me that... You are searching for the young prince, Wuxian, right?" he inquired, his gaze shifting between Huaisang and XiChen.

XiChen nodded solemnly, confirming their quest to find Wuxian.

"Can you take us with him... you know, if you know where Wuxian is?" Huaisang asked, a hint of desperation in his voice as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Of course, I know where he is... A-xian is everywhere, carved in our hearts and minds," Tàihēng replied with a smile playing on his lips, exuding a sense of confidence and familiarity.

The mention of Wuxian's omnipresence brought a moment of silence as XiChen and Huaisang processed the profound words spoken by Tàihēng.

It stirred a pang of pain and uncertainty within them, reminding them of the gravity of their mission to find their missing friend.

Tàihēng chuckled softly, breaking the somber atmosphere, "Come," he beckoned, gesturing for them to follow him.

Celestial Realm

As Tàihēng led Huaisang, XiChen, and Yunji to the Celestial Realm, a magnificent Palace loomed before them, its grandeur captivating their gaze.

"Is this your home?" Huaisang inquired, her eyes wide with wonder as she took in the majestic sight of the Palace.

Tàihēng chuckled, a hint of pride in his voice, "No, my Palace is much fancier... This one belongs to my friend."

"Soulmate," a voice interjected, causing them to turn around. Standing behind them was a man named Zhìmín, his long jet-black hair glistening in the celestial light.

"Welcome... I'm Zhìmín," he greeted them with a warm smile, exuding an aura of calm and grace.

Tàihēng rushed towards Zhìmín, embracing him in a hug, "He is Jīn Tàihēng's soulmate," he proudly announced, with Zhìmín nodding in confirmation.

Yunji shook his head playfully, separating Tàihēng from Zhìmín, "You're mine... though," he declared possessively, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Of course, I'm yours," Tàihēng replied, playfully pinching Yunji's cheeks before turning to Huaisang and XiChen, refocusing on their mission, "Anyways, back to our task... Let's go... let's visit A-xian!" he exclaimed with excitement, eager to continue their journey to find Wuxian.

.

.

They strolled leisurely through the enchanting Realm, where Zhimin, Yunji, and Tàihēng were greeted with respectful bows from those who recognized them.

XiChen maintained a serene presence, his keen eyes absorbing every detail of their surroundings, deeply familiar with the landscape.

Huaisang, on the other hand, stood transfixed by the scenic beauty, his astonishment evident as he walked alongside Zhimin and Tàihēng.

The lighthearted banter and laughter between them filled the air as they wandered through a lush garden.

Passing by a majestic tree within the garden, Tàihēng murmured, "The Tree of Memories," hinting at the significance of the ancient tree in the Realm's history.