loraine x

~paparazzi~
"are they still looking?"

"lando- there's cameras" loraine told me as we walked towards our car

"lando- there's cameras" loraine told me as we walked towards our car. i didn't expect to get noticed that quickly, especially in mexico. loraine and i had officially been dating for about 2 months now and this was out first encounter with the paparazzi.

just as we reached the car, loraine's heel broke and she stumbled a bit and i held onto her. "you okay?" i asked and she nodded. i smiled and pulled her closer, wrapping my arms around her completely, knowing the camera's are still directed at us. they'd leave us once they had something to publish.

we got into the car and loraine opened twitter, looking at me horrified. "it's already trending-" she said, showing me the picture and i smiled. "it's a cute picture though", i say and she rolls her eyes. "what do we do?" i shrugged. "we can't do anything yet"

"do they follow you everywhere?"

she asked, taking me by surprise.loraine looked worried and held my hand in a way to that comforted me.

nobody had ever asked me that before.
loraine wasn't a high end public figure.

she worked privately for certain magazines exclusively. we'd met at kelly's party in and went with the flow from there.

"kind of, not normally.thankfully formula 1 isn't as popular as football." i tell her and she looks at me again. "you underestimate it. my neighbourhood goes wild on race sundays"

"oh really? so you did watch formula 1 before you met me" she gave me a cheeky smile. "yeah, caught my lie there. it's probably the right time to tell you that carlos was my favourite driver" she said with a smile and i gasp. "no- he's so...just imagine him bald. he's nothing without his hair" i tell her and she looked amused.

"well, okay. i did say was, but after that image...my liking for latinos with good hair went down because i think that phenomenon works for everyone" she said with a laugh and i smiled.

"gonna give a belgian brit chance?"
"lando, we're already together you silly bum"

loraine gave me hope.
---

~instagram~
"sunsets with you<3 "

~instagram~"sunsets with you<3 "