On the lookout

As the female unicorn guard carefully navigated the crowded streets of Canterlot, carrying the young colt Enzo on her back, she could sense his unease. The normally bustling city had been transformed into a chaotic scene of panicked evacuees, and the thrum of worry was palpable.

Glancing back at the silent colt, the guard decided to strike up a conversation, hoping to provide him some comfort during this trying time.

"So, Enzo," she began gently, "I understand you were separated from your sister during the evacuation. Can you tell me a bit more about what happened?"

Enzo hesitated for a moment, his brow furrowed in concentration. "Well, I... I was locked in my room," he said quietly, his voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know why, but then I heard this... this _roaring_." The young colt shuddered at the memory.

The guard nodded sympathetically. "That must have been quite frightening. And then what happened?"

"After that, everyone started running and evacuating," Enzo continued, his eyes downcast. "My babysitter, Michi, she came and got me. But I... I couldn't find Aimi anywhere." His voice trembled with concern for his missing sister.

The guard's expression softened with empathy. "I can only imagine how worried you must be. But don't worry, we'll keep searching until we find her. I'm sure she's safe, just like you are now."

Enzo nodded slowly, his gaze flickering around the crowded streets as they continued onward. The guard could see the uncertainty and fear in his eyes, and she wished she could do more to ease his distress.

"We'll find her, Enzo," the guard said, her voice firm and reassuring. "I promise we won't stop until we've searched every corner of Canterlot."