Turn Ride 10: Arrival of Diend

(episode starts with Watz appearing in the dark background with the clock and he took out his book and starts reading)

Watz: According to the book, my Vanguard, Shindou Chrono has became Kamen Rider Decade to fight against the Demon King, Ohma Zi-O. In order to do that and to save his world, he must travel all 18 rider worlds and collect the Ridewatches.

(showing clips of what happen in the previous episode)

Watz: What happened previously, the Paradoxa Undead attacked my Vanguard and taken the Rider System of Blade and Garren, which led to Chalice and Leangle to take back from him. In which during the second assault, they're shock that the Paradoxa Undead's identity is the late Chairman's son, Hydron. His agenda reveals that he wanted to revive the Joker and use it to take over the world. But, my Vanguard and Kuso Danma manage to stop him and defeat him. And eventually, gaining the Blade Ridewatch.

(Watz closes his book and Faiz immediately appears behind Watz)

Watz: And the next world he going to is, Kamen Rider Faiz.

-on a rooftop-

(Faiz looks at the school and flick his wrist with his hand and got on the Auto Vajin Vehicle Mode)

-at the School Gate at night-

(a blue butterfly flown pass through the school called Odaiba High School and inside the school, the security guard is patrolling to see any trespassers until he saw a girl in the courtyard)

Security guard: Hey, are you one of our students?

Girl: I, couldn't get in this school.

Security guard: Couldn't get in? Why?

Girl: Because, I'm an Orphnoch.

(marks appear on her face and she became the Butterfly Orphnoch)

(the Butterfly Orphnoch attack the security guard and was about to kill him but a rider, Kamen Rider Faiz appear, and attack the Butterfly Orphnoch with the Faiz Edge)

Butterfly Orphnoch: Faiz!

(Faiz use the Faiz Edge and slash the Butterfly Orphnoch and remove the mission memory and insert it into the Faiz Edge and press the enter key)