Turn Ride 31: Game with No Continue

(episode starts with Watz appearing in the dark background with the clock and he took out his book and starts reading)

Watz: According to the book, my Vanguard, Shindou Chrono has became Kamen Rider Decade to fight against the Demon King, Ohma Zi-O. In order to do that and to save his world, he must travel all 18 rider worlds and collect the Ridewatches.

(showing clips of what happen in the previous episode)

Watz: My vanguard has arrive in the World of Ex-Aid and encountered Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Mikado Yuga. Along the way, he met the they Gamer Riders who are friends with him. But, during that time, the Bugster Virus starts to rampage and my Vanguard manage to deal with them. But... close his book Well, you know what happened.

(episode starts with Cronus facing the Riders after dealing them in the pause)

Decade: What did happen?

Lazer Turbo: Yuga, is that...

Ex-Aid: Yeah.

Cronus: So you must be Decade?

Decade: What if I am?

Cronus: You shouldn't have come here, is it wasn't for you, this world should have existed! attacks Decade

Decade: He's after me?!

Tokoha: Chrono!

Cronus: slash Decade with his Gashacon Bugsvisor Zwei

Opening: Journey Through The Decade by GACKT

Instrumental
(showing Decade at the cliffside staring at the sky)

Miageru hoshi sorezore no rekishi ga kagayaite
(showing Chrono walking in the pathway and he stopped and looked at the sky and it focus on his eye which changed into the neo decadriver then changed to Chrono with his machine decader)

Seiza no you sen de musubu shunkan hajimaru Legend
(showing all the 18 Heisei Riders randomly at the junkyard and it changes to Ohma Zi-O in the apocalyptic future disintegrating all the riders and it change to all the Ridewatches activating)

AURORA yurameku jikuu koete
(showing all the 18 Heisei Riders face each other as they run towards to each other and change to Chrono looking at Ohma Zi-O)

Tobikomu meisou suru Parallel World
(showing Mangetsu taking a picture with his camera before it changes to Tokoha looking back at Chrono as he became Decade)

On the road dare mo tabi no tochuu
(showing Decade fights Ohma Zi-O in the apocalyptic future as the scene change to Chrono and Tokoha ride on the machine decader and Tokoha hold on Chrono tight)

Hontou no jibun jishin deau tame
(showing them ride off as the scene shifts to Decade punching Ohma Zi-O)

Atarashii yoake e to tsuzuku michi ni kawaru no darou
(showing Mangetsu crying as someone giving his camera and shows Kamen Rider Diend shooting at the field before it changes to Decade fighting Ohma Zi-O)

Mokugekise yo Journey through the Decade
(showing Diend doing his Final AttackRide before change to Decade punching Ohma Zi-O before it changes to Decade on the Machine Decader as he rides through the Aurora Curtain before it shows Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Double, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid and Build appears as the title show appears)