Turn Ride 23: Gaim's Greatest Transformation

(episode starts with Watz appearing in the dark background with the clock and he took out his book and starts reading)

Watz: According to the book, my Vanguard, Shindou Chrono has became Kamen Rider Decade to fight against the Demon King, Ohma Zi-O. In order to do that and to save his world, he must travel all 18 rider worlds and collect the Ridewatches.

(showing clips of what happen in the previous episode)

Watz: My Vanguard has arrive in the World of Gaim, and saw the fight between a Beat Rider team and Team Muse, and it revealed that Kamen Rider Gaim, Kosaka Honoka, is the leader of Team Muse. She defeated the Inves in a game and won. In the moment, more Inves starts to rampage and then, a new rider appears and attack them and... close his book You know what happened after that.

-at the field-

(the Byakko Inves and Hejika Inves starts attacking the riders as Tyrant attack the Inves)

Gaim: Don't! stops Tyrant from attacking the Inves

Baron: stops Gaim Don't! They're not human anymore! We have to defeat them!

Gaim: But! They're human! We can't kill them!

(Gaim let go of Baron and attack Tyrant)

Watz: Gaim is, protecting the Inves.

Diend: But why?

Tyrant: You're in the way! attacks Gaim and insert the Dragon Fruit Energy Lockseed into the Sonic Arrow

Lock On!

Tyrant: head towards to the Byakko Inves and slash it and use the sonic arrow and shoot at the Hejika Inves

Dragon Fruit Energy!

(Tyrant fire the arrow and it hit the Hejika Inves and both Inves exploded)

Gaim: NO!!!!!

Tyrant: You're so naive. That's the nature of the Inves! Now, die!

(Tyrant head to Gaim and was about to strike at Gaim)

Opening: Journey Through The Decade by GACKT

Instrumental
(showing Decade at the cliffside staring at the sky)

Miageru hoshi sorezore no rekishi ga kagayaite
(showing Chrono walking in the pathway and he stopped and looked at the sky and it focus on his eye which changed into the neo decadriver then changed to Chrono with his machine decader)

Seiza no you sen de musubu shunkan hajimaru Legend
(showing all the 18 Heisei Riders randomly at the junkyard and it changes to Ohma Zi-O in the apocalyptic future disintegrating all the riders and it change to all the Ridewatches activating)

AURORA yurameku jikuu koete
(showing all the 18 Heisei Riders face each other as they run towards to each other and change to Chrono looking at Ohma Zi-O)

Tobikomu meisou suru Parallel World
(showing Mangetsu taking a picture with his camera before it changes to Tokoha looking back at Chrono as he became Decade)

On the road dare mo tabi no tochuu
(showing Decade fights Ohma Zi-O in the apocalyptic future as the scene change to Chrono and Tokoha ride on the machine decader and Tokoha hold on Chrono tight)