Turn Ride 17: The Path to Reconnection

In Memory of Matsuno Taiki, VA of Agumon in Digimon Savers

(episode starts with Watz appearing in the dark background with the clock and he took out his book and starts reading)

Watz: According to the book, my Vanguard, Shindou Chrono has became Kamen Rider Decade to fight against the Demon King, Ohma Zi-O. In order to do that and to save his world, he must travel all 18 rider worlds and collect the Ridewatches.

(showing clips of what happen in the previous episode)

Watz: My Vanguard have arrive in the World of Kabuto. He worked under DATS, an organisation who are tasked to defeat the Lifeform called Worms. In the midst of the battle, a high speed rider, Kabuto, has appeared. closes his book What are his motive and how is he related to Daimon Chika? All will be revealed.

(the scene change to where Chika are attacked by the Salis Worms until Kabuto appear and save Chika from the worms and an accidental attack from TheBee)

Chika: Onii-chan...

Kabuto: look at Chika Are you okay, Chika?

-at Asakura Studio-

Tokoha: Chika meet Kabuto?

Chrono: Yeah, I saw it with my own eyes.

Kazuma: So, Kabuto has a younger sister?

Taiyou: But, why didn't she tell us about him?

Yoshino: I'll explain.

Jaime: Oh my! A beautiful lady!

Yoshino: I'm also a member of DATS, Fujieda Yoshino.

Mangetsu: What can you know about Kabuto?

Yoshino: Kabuto, no, Daimon Masaru, was a part of DATS, he was a skilled Rider, often defeating the Worm on his own, of course, we all, fight against the Worms.

(the Drake Zecter appear and it landed on the table)

Shion: Yoshino-san, you can transform?

Yoshino: Yeah. But, during the incident, involving the Clock Up Experiment, he tried to stopped it, and, after that, he suddenly disappeared.

Satoru: Disappeared?

Yoshino: We never heard from him since his disappearance. He didn't tell us why?

Henri: But, why didn't he come back to his parents' Oden shop?

Luna: Maybe the shock of the incident has gave him amnesia?

Am: It's not possible.

Watz: The story is more complicated that I thought.

-at DATS HQ-

Kurata: It's almost complete! The Clock Down System! When this system is complete. Kabuto will be taken down. And I'll take his Zecter! laughs

-with Chika-

Sayuri: Eh? Masaru is...

Chika: Yeah! He's back!

Suguru: Calm down, Chika, are you sure it's him?

Chika: I'm certain! It's definitely him! Don't you want him to return?!

Sayuri: We do, but, if he's here, but does not return here, that can only mean one thing.

Suguru: He has a reason for not being able to return.

Chika: Onii-chan...

-outside near Tokyo Tower-