Turn Ride 13: Awaken: Agito's Power

(episode starts with Zonjis fighting against the riders as Decade arrive and protect Exceed Gills but he takes the Neo Decadriver causing him to go back to his human form and Diend exiting the Crossattack on Zonjis but he jump away and making the attack goes to Chrono)

Diend: Oh no! Shindou-san! Get out of the way!

(as the blast head towards to Chrono, Watz appear and grab him with his scarf and they evade)

Watz: Are you okay, my Vanguard?

Chrono: Watz

Diend: You, thank goodness! I wasn't aiming for you!

Chrono: Anyway, return my buckle!

(as Exceed Gills attempt to resist, the power came and Exceed Gills got down in pain)

Exceed Gills: screams Begone! All of you, get away for here! They're coming!

Chrono: They?

Watz: They're here.

(the portal appears and Taurus Ballista appears and he brought the Formica Pedes along with the Queen, Formica Regia)

Taurus Ballista: Humans, do not be led astray by that power. Humans should just remain as humans!

(the Taurus Ballista use his trident and summon the seal and it hit everyone and Skull and Snipe disappear and Exceed Gills revert back to his human form in which the G3 mask shows the footage of him)

G3-X: Natsu!

-with the others-

Lucy: Natsu! Natsu! Is that you?!

-with Natsu-

Lucy: Natsu!

(Natsu got up and walk away and the Unknown retreated)

Diend: That, the Unknown, also known as, Lords.

-later-

Mangetsu: Sorry! I want aiming at you!

Chrono: Then you should aim properly!

Mangetsu: Liks it's all my fault! I was...

Chrono; Forget it, I have to do something. walk away

Mangetsu: Huh? To where?

Chrono: To protect him.

Watz: I see, then, please.

Mangetsu: Huh? Eh? Eh?!

Opening: Journey Through The Decade by GACKT